FS: Custom Made Retrofit Projector HID Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

:
Mazdaspeed3
I am selling them as a complete, bolt-on package that I purchased from another member 2 years ago, the projectors that he used are the lastest Hella Bi-xenon projector that is currently used in the new Audi's as well as the Porsche Cayenne and some other high end cars. Bi-xenon for those that don't know mean low beam/high beam. The ballasts are Matsushita ballasts used by Nissan/Infiniti, they are small, fully sealed and are suppose to be the quickest starting ballasts on the market. Bulbs are Philips D2S 4300k HID bulbs. Also included is a H4/9003 harness, for those that have a dual beam P5 you may have to modify the harness or make your own.

I drove 2.5hrs for pick up and he installed for me. It wasn't a perfect spot to install the ballast (front corner bumper) and the kit got water damaged after 2-3 days!!! I purchased another pair of Matsushita ballasts (Maxima/G35) for another 150$ and a new Ballast Ignitor for another 45$, plus all the works perform by a buddy of mine to get the kit working again.

All the works and new parts + the kit cost me over 800$CAD to get it done properly. Good thing is the projector works perfect after I re-installed everything right.

I'm asking only 575$CAD for this unique project retrofit HID.

I will also throw in the extra Matsushita Ballast for your back up.

This is an extremely rare kit to find that is just a plug and play for our Protege with a perfect cut off line. The only reason I'm letting this go is I'm selling off my car and would like to part out my goodies.

IMG_0049-1.jpg

2386951_41_full.jpg

2386951_43_full.jpg

3-1.jpg

Please PM if interested. :D

Pick up in Toronto or will ship at buyer's expense.

Asking price is 575$CAD

CASH if Local
Paypal, Confirmed account, PP verified
or EMT (Willing to provided all my feedback is different forums.)

Last edited:
some people need to learn how to use google.

<table class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="XEenlarge" align="center" valign="top">
</td> <td class="XEenlarge" align="left" width="45%">479.666

</td></tr></tbody></table>

how much is that in USD?

<table class="XEtbl_sub" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="XEenlarge" align="center" height="40">Live rates at 2009.04.30 04:09:38 UTC </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="XEenlarge" width="45%" align="right">575.00 CAD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</td> <td class="XEenlarge" valign="top" align="center">=

</td> <td class="XEenlarge" width="45%" align="left">479.377 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="XEenlarge" align="right">Canada Dollars </td> <td class="XEenlarge" valign="top" align="center"> </td> <td class="XEenlarge" align="left">United States Dollars </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="XEenlarge" align="right">1 CAD = 0.833700 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. --></td> <td class="XEenlarge" valign="top" align="center"> </td> <td class="XEenlarge" align="left">1 USD = 1.19947 CAD</td></tr></tbody></table>

some people need to learn how to use google.

<table class="XEtbl_sub" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="XEenlarge" align="center" valign="top">
</td> <td class="XEenlarge" align="left" width="45%">479.666

</td></tr></tbody></table>

sorry, i wasnt wanting to google it

If you have a P5, you just have to put on this headlight housing and change the harness.

Last edited:
What do you mean by swap the headlight housing? Won't this fit directly into the P5 headlight location?

I'm having a pair of headlight retrofited being right now and should have them in about 2 weeks. Just seeing this pair makes me want to have mine right now. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Snike05: I just mean to remove your stock headlight, put this headlights on, that's it.

I do not know much about the modification on the harness for P5, I was told by the "inventor" of this retrofit that P5 can so some works on the harness to fit it in. I'm sure someone here in the forums can give some advice on that.

Pro5x2 can tell you what modifications need to be made seeing as he has a p5 and did a retrofit with the sedan lights.

Maybe this will help...
2796672082_e1194f3c24_b.jpg

the cutoff on those is near perfect. I'm amazed.... WELL worth the price, even if a little reconditioning is required...

man i know you spent alot for parts but i see its just a little to much for headlight housing that need to be replace (headlight cover are scratch up) id pay 200 maybe even 250 shipped (shrug)

Are you even familiar with what goes into a retro?

Good price for this setup!

Just polish up the headlight covers and they'll be good as new.

For a totally ready to go plus and play setup, this is it!

As to wiring for the Pro5, i dno't know exactly what his wiring setup is, as i am using Acura TL projectors, but, i simply soldered a high beam bulb socket to the acura TL high beam wire and just plugged it straight into the stock harness.

And, FYI, i've got well over $500 invested in parts alone with my retro, not including labor to build em

This is a good deal!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back