LOCATION CHANGE: Install Day(s) - Grayslake, IL 04/04/2009-04/05/2009

Fenrir

:
08.5 Mazdaspeed3, Black Mica
Starting up a new thread to see if people still want to do this.

Justin is busy this weekend due to a change in work, so I offered to move it over to my house if people are interested. I have a 2 car garage, and space in the driveway for 4 more, plus plenty of parking on the street. PM me for the address if you want, or I'll send out a mass PM with it for people signed up on the 3rd.

Like stated in the other thread, same rules apply. I have some tools available, but probably best to bring your own. Clean up after yourself (no puddles of antifreeze in my driveway plzkthx). If you just want to come hang out and watch people work on their cars, fine with me :p

I'll be buying food(yes, there will be pizza)/soda for folks. I will not, however, be buying alcohol. I don't drink, but don't care if you bring your own. Donations accepted to help pay for the food, but not required. Standard non-liability agreement. Sign below.

UPDATE: Change of plans again, we'll just meet up at my house and caravan over to Justin's to avoid any more confusion. Meet up around 9am with a 10am rollout time.

Current Attendees:
1. Fenrir - Joel
2. sanblaster1 - Santos
3. Lord_Zath - Steve
4 Aricjm15 - Aric (maybe)
5. Cookim6 - Iforgetyournamesorry
6. iguanaboy - Pete (maybe)
7. Pandakrat - Jerry (honduhguy)
8. shoemocker - Mike (goat guy)
9. TheDoc - Justin (woot!)

Last edited:
I'm putting a clutch into a miata on this day, hooray moneys for me. Depending on how long it takes me I may come over to help out and what haves you

hey, uhh if i'm in town i'll come by...i'll have my new camera by then and be mroe then willing to try it out....so yeah....

if i come, you guys could help me clear my headlights...and help run a signal, and power wire to my trunk, so i can by pass the stock amp to my stock sub...

Damnit Fenrir!!!! why the hell did you invite me to that damn meet!?!?!? now i'm posting and i don't even have a damn mazda...my dad has an MX-5 though...maybe i can break that one insted...

Damnit Fenrir!!!! why the hell did you invite me to that damn meet!?!?!? now i'm posting and i don't even have a damn mazda...my dad has an MX-5 though...maybe i can break that one insted...

lol it's all good. We're MOSTLY out to have a good time. Told you nobody would make fun of your car for being slow. At least, not at the meet. :p

Ill come.... even though I don't have a Mazda.... looks like i wont be the only one.... and yes I will bring my own beer. THANK YOU

Last edited:
Back