GB; Mazdaspeed 6 Turbo Inlet Pipe-$99 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS motorsports

Banned
Contributor
Medieval just finished up testing of their 2.5" turbo inlet pipe. The testing is done and they are ready to be purchased. Medieval is offering me a great chance to save everyone some money. Time for a GP! The Medieval turbo inlet is made from 2.5" 6061 T6 aluminum with a gloss black power coat finish. Designed as a direct replacement for the stock inlet pipe.

The stock inlet pipe is a huge restriction and should be replaced at the first chance you get.

Design features:

2.5" Mandrel bent T6 6061 aluminum
Power coated gloss black
Silicone couplers
Hose clamps
Decrease in spool time
More HP and TQ
Best bang for your dollar.

The picture I have is of their proto type. The finished product will be power coat black.

Here are the details. Retail is $199.
This is what I can do.
5-10$169 shipped
11-15 $149 shipped
16-20 $129 shipped
21-25 $99 shipped

Payment can be sent via paypal to *******************@yahoo.com

GB will end Jan 31

Attachments

• inlet (3).JPG
    inlet (3).JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 734
  • inlet2.jpg
    inlet2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 480
  • inlet 001 (3).jpg
    inlet 001 (3).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Definately interested in this. I've seen them on the other forums for a couple hundred dollars. So if it's 99$ that would be amazing.

Did you want payment now for the MS6 TIP or was it just the MS3 TIPs that needed payment by this week? I can send payment for the MS6 TIP if it is already available. I guess I was a little confused if we needed a total count before the TIPs were to be made or if these were already made and ready to be shipped. Do you have an estimated time of delivery? Thanks for doing this.

How long will this sale be going on?

Did you want payment now for the MS6 TIP or was it just the MS3 TIPs that needed payment by this week? I can send payment for the MS6 TIP if it is already available. I guess I was a little confused if we needed a total count before the TIPs were to be made or if these were already made and ready to be shipped. Do you have an estimated time of delivery? Thanks for doing this.

The GB will end DEC 31, first post updated.

The first batch will ship out at the end of this week. I'm just going by who pays first. So go ahead and pay, and I'll add you to the paid list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back