Quick Question

mazda03maniac

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
i was wondering if the 03.5 msp came with a keyless remote to unlock the doors. when i bought my car it did not come with it and was wondering if it did, does anyone have an extra one that they would like to sell. don't really wanna get it from the stealership cause i know they would charge me out the ass. thank you

EDIT:
Wow I messed up big time on reading that question sorry about that. Yes you should have gotten one for the doors i would call the dealership and tell them you want one just to see what they will do for you.

Last edited:
i was wondering if the 03.5 msp came with a keyless remote to unlock the doors. when i bought my car it did not come with it and was wondering if it did, does anyone have an extra one that they would like to sell. don't really wanna get it from the stealership cause i know they would charge me out the ass. thank you

it does come with a keyless remote. you can get them off of ebay most of the time. i just bought one a little bit ago for $18(with shipping).

Attachments

• 7795_1.jpg
    7795_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 154
Heres how to program the keyless doorlock remote for the MSP.

Sit in the drivers seat with the door open.
1. Turn the ignition to ON
2. Turn ignition back OFF
3. Remove key
Repeat steps 1-3 two more times(total of 3)
4. Press the "button switch" three times (the button/switch on the door jamb that turns your dome light on and off) Also make sure when your push the button in that the dome light flickers each time.
5. Wait a couple seconds and the doors should lock
6. On the remote, press the "lock" button twice. The doors should lock.

Heres how to program the keyless doorlock remote for the MSP.

Sit in the drivers seat with the door open.
1. Turn the ignition to ON
2. Turn ignition back OFF
3. Remove key
Repeat steps 1-3 two more times(total of 3)
4. Press the "button switch" three times (the button/switch on the door jamb that turns your dome light on and off) Also make sure when your push the button in that the dome light flickers each time.
5. Wait a couple seconds and the doors should lock
6. On the remote, press the "lock" button twice. The doors should lock.

Thanks for this... the stealership was gunna charge me $90 to do this...

Back