Mazda5: Prices paid and related questions

Just an FYI, there are some VERY good deals on 5's out there right now as they are slow sellers.
b.

Congratulations on your purchase.

We bought ours brand new in July 2011, as a new 2012 model. They were slow sellers then too, and same "good deals" were had then.

Got our 2014 Touring with Moonroof Package for $20,800 here in CT which (according to every source I found online) was not a bad deal. Local CU financed at 1.99% for 72 months.

I love driving that thing, too bad its my wife's daily driver. :(

Last edited:
Got our 2014 Touring with Moonroof Package for $20,800 here in CT which (according to every source I found online) was not a bad deal. Local CU financed at 1.99% for 72 months.

I love driving that thing, too bad its my wife's daily driver. :(

Congratulations! Looks like a good price.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Year: 2009
Trim: Touring
Tranny: 5-speed AT
Mileage: 29,500
Any extra accessories: None that I know of
Price paid: $12,500

Wife only wanted red and I found that the OEM Toyos has no abnormal treadwear issues.

Just picked up a silver 2014 Mazda5 Sport (automatic) for $13,600 (won it on ebay). Had a bit under 4K miles on her. No accidents/clean title. Thinking I did pretty good, no?

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Edit: this is my second mazda, the first being a '91 BRG.

Last edited:
Just joined the group--bought my (new) 5 yesterday!

Year: 2014
Location: Albany, NY (Orange Motors), had it transported from Syracuse.
Trim: Sport
Tranny: 6MT
Any extra accessories: Wheel locks, bumper cover, cargo net.
Sale Tax Rate: 6% (Vermont)
Price you paid for your Mazda5 (including tax, title, fees)

$17,400 plus fees ($17.9 - $500 rebate). 72 months at 2.04%. $5000 down.

Greetings! I'm located in Vermont too. I have two Mazda5s, a 2008 and a 2012. Both bought from PJ's Auto Village in South Burlington. Both are Sport AT trim.

Really good deal. Congrats!

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Thanks! Quite pleased with it so far, although it had a creaky B-pillar that was repaired under warranty.

Happy to announce that joined the Mazda 5 family yesterday!

Year: 2014
Trim: GT
Tranny: AT
Any extra accessories: Wheel locks, All season mats.
Sale Tax Rate: 12% (BC)
Price you paid for your Mazda5 (including tax, title, fees): $27,100.00 OTR after $4500 cash incentive.

Despite all the negative things I've read about the 5, it'll the best suited car for my current and long term future needs. Thanks to everyone in the community in helping make my final decision.

Just joined the 5 club as well.
Was originally going to buy new but found:
2013 Sport automatic, Meteor Gray Mica, 6600 miles- from Honda dealer that wanted it gone.
$14,700 at 2.65% for 60 months.
At about 3k less than I was gonna find a 2014 for new, could not pass up.

Just joined the 5 club as well.
Was originally going to buy new but found:
2013 Sport automatic, Meteor Gray Mica, 6600 miles- from Honda dealer that wanted it gone.
$14,700 at 2.65% for 60 months.
At about 3k less than I was gonna find a 2014 for new, could not pass up.

Very nice deal! Welcome to the club. I just joined the club too.

2013 Sport MT Mazda CPO
approx. 7,500 mi
Both services done on time by previous owner.

15,999$ 60 mos @ 1.9%

W/ the 100k powertrain and extra 12k on the overall from Mazda, it was more attractive than brand new for 2k more.

Probably could have haggled down a bit, just not real experienced at buying from dealers. Besides, while not the deal of the century it was overall a fair price. Very clean inside and out.

Got my 2014 manual

I've been interested in the Mazda 5 manual since the previous generation. Once I heard the 2015 wasn't going to be available with a manual, I knew it was time to act. Got one the last 2014 liquid silver manuals in the Pacific Northwest. The dealer gave me 2500$ off. This includes a 500$ trade-in for my 1996 Ford Aerostar that was literally falling apart. No regrets whatsoever.

I've been interested in the Mazda 5 manual since the previous generation. Once I heard the 2015 wasn't going to be available with a manual, I knew it was time to act. Got one the last 2014 liquid silver manuals in the Pacific Northwest. The dealer gave me 2500$ off. This includes a 500$ trade-in for my 1996 Ford Aerostar that was literally falling apart. No regrets whatsoever.

Congrats! What part of the PNW are you in?

I just bought a GT Red with leather and sunroof MSRP 25656, for 22350 at Chapman Mazda in Phoenix.

I just bought a 2015 GT Red with leather and sunroof MSRP 25656, for 22350 at Chapman Mazda in Phoenix.

Back