100K MP5 Club

Welp... without much fanfare, my car turned 100k... sometime recently. I usually have the trip odo going so I know how much gas I've got, but then I flipped to the vehicle odometer and bam.. 100,281 :/

I'm at 102K on my 2003 P5, and am redoing the rear suspension (any suggestions on what to replace in addition to struts and swaybar bushings?). I did front suspension and clutch last year. I'm in for the 200K club!

I figured this would be a good first post.

Bought Reginald with 133k on August 31st, just hit 137k this weekend.

I got mine back in 09 at like 98k. It hit 150k earlier this year. Had the engine rebuilt last week. Here's hoping for another 100K!

310,000km, and it seems to run smoother than my msp with 133km lol....

My p5 died last week. 228k miles, mechanic says it snapped timing belt and bent the valves. :( new motor going in of course :)

I bought my car at 114k Miles for 2500 dollars. Wasnt a bad deal. Just put in a new battery and had to put in new fuses because i guess during a jump, something blew. The Starter isnt as quick as it should sound, but i the service center i brought it to said the timing belt needs to be replaced soon.

265K and some change!!! yup that's miles on my P5. I'm the original owner. Still on original engine and all major parts (had to change the clutch at 194K)!! Love this car.

2002 blue P5

200,000 miles!

I passed 200,000 miles recently in my yellow P5! It is a great car. I had to do a tune up soon after it crossed over the mark. I guess I will do the timing belt just for security.

I have 124,000 on mine. The wife's had 150,000 when we sold it to someone who is still driving it, despite the fact that most of the body has returned to the earth.

I have 124,000 on mine. The wife's had 150,000 when we sold it to someone who is still driving it, despite the fact that most of the body has returned to the earth.
LOL, return to earth. My son managed to seize the engine on my red one. The interior was still nice, but rusting of the strut towers stopped me from putting more money into it. It had 215k. My daughter just bought a black one with 141k.

I hit the 100k mark today!

35hha3p.jpg

Back