The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Well Pablo... I think you've definitely surpassed me in the world of intersting car purchasing decisions.

Don't get me wrong... that car's a fuggin beast. I love C-Tree. I just don't know if I would have ditched reliable daily driver with warranty for whole bunches of awesome with a known history of making Fez's life pure hell.

Oh wait... that's exactly why I'm so far out of touch with the car community and am doing a decent job at getting the unholy **** out of it!

Don't get me wrong... that car's a fuggin beast. I love C-Tree. I just don't know if I would have ditched reliable daily driver with warranty for whole bunches of awesome with a known history of making Fez's life pure hell.

I lol'd!

I can haz ride, Peaches?

you wanna go for a ride, or you want me to give you a ride? ;)

Well Pablo... I think you've definitely surpassed me in the world of intersting car purchasing decisions.

Oh wait... that's exactly why I'm so far out of touch with the car community and am doing a decent job at getting the unholy **** out of it!

I don't know about the interesting car purchasing decision.

Lately I've been trying to enjoy myself as I can, so I decided to take the chance. Not the best decision, I know, but I didn't want to deal with 3 cars again. The miata will be there as backup.

you wanna go for a ride, or you want me to give you a ride? ;)

lol

TVbkq2A.jpg

lol. I figured you were taking it easy just because I was in the car.
Enjoy.

There was too much traffic, last night was totally clear but didn't go crazy just a few downshifts and WOT runs (6k tops). Power doesn't kick you in the nuts, but the speed climbs rather quick. Need to get used to how she handles before I drive her harder.

Picked up plates for the Silver MSP the other day. She is all legal and ready to go :)
Good deal. I was getting worried that you didn't receive the title.
Well, last night I broke down and bought a cordless tool kit from Ryobi. So far I'm seriously impressed with all the 18v Lithium Ion stuff. Now I can finally get some things done around the house I've been meaning to do.
I got some of the same Ryobi cordless for x-mas last year and I use mine all the time around the house. I love them.

Congrats Pablo! I also would like to go for a ride sometime...in either of your cars really.

I'm sure most of you saw on Facebook already and thank you for the congrats, likes and well wishes. There's a new meep!

Carter Lawrence Duncan - 7lbs, 20 inches at 10:57 a.m. on 9/17
10574325_10152778566669548_6583526635711178672_n.jpg

Mommy and Baby are doing great and Kennedy has been great with him. She loves to give him kisses.
10551023_10152774525984548_1058627259866865760_n.jpg

Dr. didn't have an answer on how long I had to wait until I can teach him how to change the oil.

lol! Congrats on the new baby, Nate. Carter is a cool name. Glad everything went well and hopefully Amber is recovering well. :)

Hold the phone! What happened to the Cruze? An MS6 for a daily/winter car?Are you high right meow?

hahahahaha... Larry, I'm high on boost. The Cruze sold surprisingly easy, I've wanted one for a long time and things finally came together. Yes, it sucks she'll be driven through winter, but there shall be plenty of good memories!

Happy Monday
/sarcasm

Why is it that I never get nearly as much done as I want to during the weekends? I know part of it was we converted Tony's crib to a toddler bed, which made this weekend quite interesting.

Had a great time at Fatman's on Sunday. Decided to run the 2 for s**** and giggles since I have never drag raced and it was only another $10. The car was super slow, but still fun. Ran a 18.2 with a .5 reaction and 2.7 60ft. I think I would have gave the MS3 guys a run for their money if I would have had the white MSP out there. Maybe next time.

Hell yeah, that was fun. And per the norm, one of us broke at the track (me) lol.

Wonder if anyone got a video of my clean pass from the stands. I'd like to hear what the car sounded like from outside.

Wheel speed sensor freaked out from some violent wheel hop on my first attempt. Caused the speedometer to stop working, which in turn set my max rev to 3900rpm (which is what my Launch control is set at). Limped it back to the pit, and we jacked the car up and checked everything out. Sensors were in tact, so we disconnected the battery twice and let it sit for a while...still didn't do anything. Then Marlon said to reflash my map and see if that did anything, which it did. Stupid issue, but glad it was a simple fix.

Back