The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I was going to wait for the new iPhone but then I heard that it won't be released at the normal date and I was due for a new phone and tha GS3 was doing what Lori's is doing now. And I got pissed one day and launched it and now its gone gone. Won't even connect to the computer. I looked at just replacing the screen and digitizer. But thats dang near $100 and I got the new phone for 170 after everything, phone, otterbox, and fees and taxes.
Side note, I like how there is a $30 upgrade fee from Verizon for me to sign another 2 year contract :/ I don't get that

I was going to wait for the new iPhone but then I heard that it won't be released at the normal date and I was due for a new phone and tha GS3 was doing what Lori's is doing now. And I got pissed one day and launched it and now its gone gone. Won't even connect to the computer. I looked at just replacing the screen and digitizer. But thats dang near $100 and I got the new phone for 170 after everything, phone, otterbox, and fees and taxes.
Side note, I like how there is a $30 upgrade fee from Verizon for me to sign another 2 year contract :/ I don't get that

LOL, we have Verizon too. We've been eligible to upgrade since the beginning of July. I'm not in a hurry because we still have the old unlimited data/text plan and if we renegotiate that's definitely going away. I'm not looking forward to paying more for less per month in addition to the minimum $30 resigning fee. If it weren't for their network/coverage we'd have dropped them by now.

LOL, we have Verizon too. We've been eligible to upgrade since the beginning of July. I'm not in a hurry because we still have the old unlimited data/text plan and if we renegotiate that's definitely going away. I'm not looking forward to paying more for less per month in addition to the minimum $30 resigning fee. If it weren't for their network/coverage we'd have dropped them by now.

Just buy the phone outright & you'll get to keep your unlimited data/text plan. If you also find a reputable dealer of Verizon phones online, you could buy a slightly used phone & have your unlimited data plan transferred to that.

A guy who owns a small isp company around town has the unlimited data plan & just pays full price for the phones or finds them slightly used online & just transfers the plan to the newer phones.

That's what I did, however VZW just announced that starting October 1st they are beginning to do their "network optimization " to unlimited data customers with 4G connections. source

I guess I will just live with it, I'm sure this month pissed them off:

fr6GSJ3SL0JkBJ-j19mGTWAy9b7V4UuoAGhvxLU-vUh3=w540-h829-no

Oh well, I'm tired of their games. I still maintain that Alltel was the best phone company ever, until bought by red.

I didn't get the joke at all until I read the description. You just like it because it has a turbo on it. haha ;)

BlipShift is really hit or miss with their shirts. It's either something that is appealing to a very narrow demographic, doesn't make sense or is freaking hilarious. Those are your three options. IMHO, of course. But my opinion is always right.

That's what I did, however VZW just announced that starting October 1st they are beginning to do their "network optimization " to unlimited data customers with 4G connections. source
Wow, dick move Verizon. We still have the unlimited plan because it's cheaper, not because we use gobs of data. Combined, my wife and I will never use more than 2 GB of data a month. However, because the way our plan is structured with my employee discounts we'd end up paying more for a 2 GB plan.

I didn't get the joke at all until I read the description. You just like it because it has a turbo on it. haha ;)

BlipShift is really hit or miss with their shirts. It's either something that is appealing to a very narrow demographic, doesn't make sense or is freaking hilarious. Those are your three options. IMHO, of course. But my opinion is always right.

You are correct sir. Me like-a da-turbo! and yes I agree I don't usually get them but I did buy that lane one from a couple weeks ago. Have not had a chance to wear it yet

I think I've got 3 or 4 BlipShift shirts so it's not like I'm bashing them. They make some funny ones.

But whenever Will and I get the email from them with the new shirt we're usually both like "That's stupid. Next!". haha

Why did it take that goober so long to hit the wipers? Good job for hitting the hazards though.

Why did it take that goober so long to hit the wipers? Good job for hitting the hazards though.

Because he doesn't drive his pretty little porsche in the rain so it doesn't get dirty... probably doesn't really use the wipers on a regular basis. My thoughts were:

- your hand position is pretty bad, grip is not the best sometimes
- why the hell would you set the e-brake? guess he can afford to have the dealer replace warped rotors
- why did it take you so long to find a spot to pull over?

Back