The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

What Patrick said... super lame.

Plus it is like an inch off the ground...

I haven't been wearing my Piloti Prototipo shoes cuz they feel very tight, I'm giving them away. If someone wants them let me know and I'll bring them with me next time we meet, size 10.

So does anyone know whose car this is and why they kept the beer tap thing with the car?? http://www.byersauto.com/used/Mazda/2007-Mazda-MAZDA3-030967a60a0a006577f3c687a3d93a40.htm

Ha, ha that car was just at our dealership in Gahanna, getting its second used engine put in. The guy was into "stance" and stanced a hole in the oil pan of the original motor. First used engine was junk. As it sits now it is only a third ridiculous as it was the first time I saw it. Fenders were beat to hell, wheels that poked with undersized tires on it and stickers all over the thing. I definitely wore gloves anytime I touched that shifter, never know what its been used for.

Last edited:
Ha, ha that car was just at our dealership in Gahanna, getting its second used engine put in. The guy was into "stance" and stanced a hole in the oil pan of the original motor. First used engine was junk. As it sits now it is only a third ridiculous as it was the first time I saw it. Fenders were beat to hell, wheels that poked with undersized tires on it and stickers all over the thing. I definitely wore gloves anytime I touched that shifter, never know what its been used for.

but it was hand picked to be on the lot...

I really just want the Camaro's drive train and throw it something else.

Turner Motorsports switching to PWC
http://www.motorsport.com/pwc/news/turner-switching-to-pwc-plans-to-run-two-car-program-457793/

Last edited:

What dealership?

but it was hand picked to be on the lot...

I really just want the Camaro's drive train and throw it something else.

Turner Motorsports switching to PWC
http://www.motorsport.com/pwc/news/turner-switching-to-pwc-plans-to-run-two-car-program-457793/

Turner is no the only one headed that way he MOMO/NGT Porsche is on its way to PWC as well. There is also a possibility that the Flying Lizards maybe headed there a well, depends on if Audi likes the B o P that TUSCC is working on for GTD.

I've watched a couple PWC races this year and it has come a long way since I last watched it. I was very impressed.

I record them and never watch.

Looking at a calender I Think I'm going to Make Nate Fest 2015 on Saturday June 6th. It's the Weekend after Belle Isle for TUSCC (no Corral) and the Weekend before Le Mans. Just need to find a venue w/ enough parking.

Damn I'm so behind on whats going on in here, school has pretty much been the only thing I've been spending time on, and I'm still not doing as well as I should. Calculus is the devil.

I just accepted the fact that I will never understand that s***. Just study enough so you can regurgitate it on the test and pass the class

Accountant, sooooo no. But the class is set up in the worst way possible and passing is a D so I'll pass, just not with flying colors. I have at least 3x as much work in that one class alone. At least I have an A in my Accounting and management courses. I was hoping for at least a 3.0 but not with this Calculus class haha.

Speaking of knowing s***, I sit for my Professional Engineer's license exam tomorrow. I am not looking forward to an 8 hour exam that is going to turn my brain to jelly.

Unless he's gonna be an engineer. Then he'll really need to know that s***

I have an engineering degree.
I took Calc I, II, and III plus stats I and II. They all sucked and I don't use any of that crap thankfully. :)

I have an engineering degree.
I took Calc I, II, and III plus stats I and II. They all sucked and I don't use any of that crap thankfully. :)

That's true, I use mostly basic algebra and equation manipulation. The integrals and stuff I never use.

You're a mechanical engineer I'm guessing?

I'd love to take and pass the PE test just so I can have some fancy letters after my name, but it is a lot of effort for no benefit career wise for me.

Back