What have you done to your MS3 today?

And I didn't convince you to do anything you didn't already want to do for yourself. It's that same will that makes me a horrible influence on friends to buy all the mods. :)

little-devil.jpg

Just maintenance. Changed sparkplugs, oil and fresh MT-90, cleaned the air filter and the MAF sensor, installed spin-on conversion, Corksport undertray, rotated the tires. Removed my JBR v2 SSP. Failed to find the source of my low speed front end creak. Discovered that threads in the bumper for the tow hook are pretty messed up, so no plate adapter for me today.

Car maybe up for the season. The wheels have needed to be re-finished due them dulling and fading They need to be dismounted, sandblasted, powdered and cleared. Ugh...

Got a quote, $25/wheel for blasting, $50/wheel for powder coating. Chose this "titanium" because it's not completely gunmetal. Will accent the cosmic blue well.

post-42626-0-93302600-1395645071.jpg

performing my stringent vehicle check over and maintenance to the MS3 since we have only owned it for 2 months...and finding more aftermarket upgrades on the car...latest find, it has sure shifter bushings installed. found this out while installing my amp and sub. sub in rear, amp under passenger seat where the bose unit use to be.

drove the car to michigan and back in late July she performed well although the exhaust proved to be way to loud. then the next weekend drove the car to Gatlinburg. had some urgent family matters is the reason for the resent travels

I drove to drop my daughter off to her sitters house then continued to work...then drove home...thats for the rest of this week as well.

Oil change and new cbe again....

Gots me a beater for the wifey and I. Fun working on a car other than a speed for a change

Flushed the brake fluid for the first time. Used a handy little device to pressurize the reservoir and just cracked all the bleeders one at a time. Was pleasantly surprised at the lack of rust and ease of opening the bleeders.

I drive my Forester primarily but I think I've put 3-4k on the car since this winter. I've only put on 4k on the forester.

Well I think we can consider this a "summer" car, which means we now have two, my ford probe gt and this. Both get driven regularly.

Back