The dealership I brought cx5, they are stop selling Mazda anymore.

hek8560

:
Mazda,CX-5,2015,TOURING
Sad, I was looking for maybe a new cx-9 or any update news from them. I search my dealership on google, the website is complete redesigned. They stop all Mazda sales, they add GMC, Nissan, Chevrolet, Jeep, Dodge,etc but they remove Mazda line from their lot. I am glad that I got all my warranty work done before they stop sale Mazda. I don't think they will honor any Mazda car warranty now. Sad, the next Mazda dealership is like 130 miles away from me. I am depressed, Mazda really need to expend their dealership network.(burn)

(UPDATE) Never mind, just spoken them on the phone. They still sale Mazda line and honor Mazda warranty. The reason that I can't look online for their Mazda inventory is because the took down the main website which the one combine all other brands car and Mazda. That is why when I use google search, they only show other car brands. They are trying to have two different website one if for Mazda only and one is for Dodge,Chrysler, Jeep.

Last edited:
Where you at... I know the feeling....

I am in Central California, around San Luis Obsipo. Only one Mazda dealership, and now none. I have to drive all the way to Santa Maria to have my car service if any problem shows up.

Whoa!
Even where I live in rural Va. there are 7 or 8 Mazda stores within 60 miles.
One 10 miles from me but I got the best deal at a much larger dealership about 40 miles away and a mile from a Costco.

I am in Central California, around San Luis Obsipo. Only one Mazda dealership, and now none. I have to drive all the way to Santa Maria to have my car service if any problem shows up.

You guys have some really nice roads up there. I am surprised there aren't more Mazda Dealerships. Just went to Big Sur and took the scenic route all the way from Malibu. I had so much fun in the CX-5, I can only imagine it would be even more fun in a MX-5. Around me there are 4 in a 20 mile radius.

I thought you were closer to Oxnard dealership, but google says about 2 hours away from you to that dealership.
We almost moved to Oxnard/Point Mugu last spring but decided to stay east coast.

I can safely say in Ontario Canada any city over 50,000 people likely has a Mazda dealership. A quick search on Google bring up 16 dealerships within 1.5 hours of my house so it is so odd to hear of places loosing Mazda dealers.

Considering your car is 1-2 years old now I think the risk of having major engine and transmission issues is low. Major issues would've surfaced by now. Imagine if it was Jeep that left and you bought a Jeep SUV?

Sorry to hear that and it's definitely inconvenient not to have a Mazda dealer nearby! Since Mazda North American Operations is located in Irvine and I thought Mazda dealer should be everywhere in the great state of California, especially San Luis Obispo is not a city too tiny.

Although we live in Texas but we'd been passing San Luis Obispo at least 8 times while driving Highway 1 between SF and LA. It's a beautiful place and I wish we could relocate there or other places in Cali someday in the future for much better weather and beautiful scenery!

Wow. We have nine within the Vancouver metro area and at least three more within an hour drive. I live less than 1 km from a dealership and I get my service at a dealership that is less than 4 km from my office. I can't imagine having to go out of my way for dealer support.

In order to get the color combo and options I wanted, I ordered my 2006 MX-5 from the factory ahead of the official US release via a Mazda dealership back in NJ when I lived there. The salesperson was great to work with as a fellow Miata-enthusiast. I was already aware that it could take quite a bit of time before my car was built in Japan, shipped to the US and then delivered to my dealer. What I wasn't prepared for was stopping by one day coming home from work and seeing that all the Mazda signage was gone and only the two other car manufactures remained represented. Turns out that Mazda pulled their dealership--can't remember at this point, but I think it was an impression that the dealer wasn't selling enough/supporting the brand enough. And my great sales person had left to parts unknown. Initially, I dealt directly with Mazda USA, which was an amazingly pleasant experience (including confirmation that my car order was still active!), and when my car was actually ready for delivery, they used another dealer in the same general area. Besides that dealer, there was still yet another one not too far away (I bought my first Mazda, another Miata, from that one), so servicing wasn't too much of a problem while I was still living in NJ.

Whoa!
Even where I live in rural Va. there are 7 or 8 Mazda stores within 60 miles.
One 10 miles from me but I got the best deal at a much larger dealership about 40 miles away and a mile from a Costco.

(UPDATE) Never mind, just spoken them on the phone. They still sale Mazda line and honor Mazda warranty. The reason that I can't look online for their Mazda inventory is because the took down the main website which the one combine all other brands car and Mazda. That is why when I use google search, they only show other car brands. They are trying to have two different website one if for Mazda only and one is for Dodge,Chrysler, Jeep.

Back