2016 CX-5 Oil Leak??

It definitely didn't seem that loose to me when I looked at it.

They could have also could have not put one on there in the first place. Sometimes techs can be sloppy or in a rush just trying to get people out the door especially with general maintenance where they don't make much money. It is just a breeding ground for mistakes. I only really trust my boyfriend's shop to work on my car lol now a days (unless it's a recall or warranty related). Ive had some bad experiences with dealerships and don't really trust them anymore which is sad.

They could have also could have not put one on there in the first place. Sometimes techs can be sloppy or in a rush just trying to get people out the door especially with general maintenance where they don't make much money. It is just a breeding ground for mistakes. I only really trust my boyfriend's shop to work on my car lol now a days (unless it's a recall or warranty related). Ive had some bad experiences with dealerships and don't really trust them anymore which is sad.

That's exactly why I've done 100% of all work on my cars since 2001. For the drain plug I would have guessed either they forgot to tighten the bolt after hand-tightening, or forgot the plug gasket/washer, or both.

Latest posts

Back