Cleveland OH MSP Items for sale - Part 2

I have new Dave B MSP Gauge Rings and new 03.5 MSP Foglight Mounts listed on ebay now. I will be posting used Racinghart "Mazda" Centercaps and new 03.5 MSP Floor Mats soon. The original 03.5 MSP Shift Knob may also pop up there soon too!!!

Can't figure out how to add the pics I took per the mod request. Lemme Know.

Dave B Rings shipped!

IMG_1592.JPG

The Foglight Mounts are on Ebay now.
IMG_1593.JPG

The Factory 03.5 Shift Knob is on Ebay now.

Last edited:
The steering wheel is extremely easy to remove, two 10mm bolts, one connector for the airbag and one 21mm nut. Just FYI, nothing to be afraid of
How much for the fog brackets to 78737? My buddy needs them.

Just closed on ebay after 2 listing cycles, went for a buck.

Four more hours on the Beautiful MSP Mazdaspeed Shift Knob and it's gone! Item 131293478013 Goin' Cheap - Get it now!

I will be re-listing the 03.5 MazdaSpeed Shift Knob soon so stay tuned. Also, Brand New 03.5 MSP Floor Mats are available!

The 03.5 MazdaSpeed Shift Knob was re-listed due to a non-paying bidder/winner - New Item Number:
s.gif
131309888268. Also, Brand New 03.5 MSP Floor Mats are available!

The 03.5 MazdaSpeed Shift Knob was re-listed due to a non-paying bidder/winner - New Item Number:
s.gif
131309888268. Also, Brand New 03.5 MSP Floor Mats are available!

The Shift Knob has 3 more days. The Floor Mats are pending a sale. I will probably list 3 MSP Center Caps soon.

2 More days for the MSP Shift Knob and it's yours!

Few hours left and she's gone!!! (and still super cheap) Might as well give it away because I bought an aftermarket Shift Knob so I could sell the MSP Knob to a MSP owner that needed it! The car will be sold for the interior, engine, and tranny only.

Latest posts

Back