msp black t+sc

Ordered up a few things this got a new harness for the car so i can remove that stupid aem fi/c 6 also got new aerocatch hoodpins without the lock for the black msp

For the grey msp i bought a set of 8mm spacers all around to get a better stance with the factory racing harts.... Now i need another regular protege taillight it

i pray to god that you plan on forging your motor before you twin charge because if not this motor is gonna blow harder than a drunk girl after prom.

let me help educate you.

3psi from SC + 8psi from turbo= 11psi. WRONG

3psi from SC x 8psi from turbo= 24psi. CORRECT

when twin charging, you are not adding boost accordingly, you are multiplying boost. so to run your goal of 11 psi you would have to run 3psi from the supercharger and about 4 psi from the turbo....

that is what my research led to when i considered twin charging. Unless your dual inlet system somehow works differently, you are gonna be picking up pieces off of the express way pretty quick

I figure what ur saying would have to be a compound set up where one is blowing into the other im tryna run it as separate units pushing boost to the engine like a twin turbo..... I do plan to run an external waste gate to help monitor boost by using a 5 psi tial waste gate and for the mean time ill be running the stock pulley which should run no more them 3 to 5 psi of the supercharger... i don't see what would make the boost multiply when the only part will really see extra air is the exhaust housing which could raise boost naturally buy like a psi or two kind of like getting free flowing bolt ons which help add boost naturally

I do plan to forge an engine but my main goal at the moment is get my grey msp back to some what stock so i can sell it buy a cheap daily drive probably an older 323 4 door..... With the extra cash left over first thing ill be doing is purchasing a haltech platinum 1000s main goal from the twin set up will be tuning it before forging

Order a new set of whiteline control arm bushings just need new tie rods and my lip installed and all of my suspension pieces lower more then align

Finally installed the oem ported and polished intake manifold that i did definitely works great feel a bit more pull fuel ratios are a whole lot better at wot in 11s also removed the aem fi/c 6 put in an untamper harness car feels great ill post up some pics

If I were you I wouldn't waste time with an fsdet in a 323 go with a Bp gtr set up, will hold 400 whp on stock internals and can be converted to awd pretty easily unlike the protege.

If I were you I wouldn't waste time with an fsdet in a 323 go with a Bp gtr set up, will hold 400 whp on stock internals and can be converted to awd pretty easily unlike the protege.

Im not looking for a power house car more of a dd ive never had bad luck with the fsdet 220 to 230

a lot of work got done this week on the protege started of by removing the engine harness with the aem fi/c 6

had a horrible tune stalling issue and the install was a mess (came installed when i bought the car before that a ssafc was installed)

also got to install my oem fully ported and polished intake manifold w/ jay racing thermal spacer kit works perfect no stalling pulls hard fuel ratio at open throttle are 11.4

also installed a 90 degree coupler of the throttle body

also got my whiteline bushing kit the control arms

Last edited:

chillin at my friend house Ben... his yellow speed in the back round clean car... he know his s***
Gonna drop it more in the back -3 three camber soon

all the new stuff waiting for the twin charge

my favorite bov

ready for the custom 3in exhaust going to be ordering a t3 to t2 adapter with extra waste gate flange to start building the exhaust and the atp 3in vband exhaust housing... im pissed at the dent lucky its not see able once its on

Last edited:
still not fully on... i want to sand it down and repaint it then ill apply the double sided tape

im gonna try to make the fog deletes see threw basically cut out the back

Umm maybe to clear the fenders. Maybe

yes it rubs once in a while i plan to get a different set of wheels once i have everything on and finish tuning the car basically ready for the track then i'll go for more function but right now while its just quick ill have it slammed/stanced

Back