The Slammed Life

im running 14k front 12k rear with preload on top of that. it causes physical trauma

That's just stupid. If anything your destroying your handling unless your driving on some 3 month old asphalt.

yeah really, hell im on the slammed list and i stilll autocross without trashing my setup

Ima just give up my car I'm gonna get something different tryna pay off couple credit cards might get me either a speed3 or 6 I wanna go fast hate driving low and slow

Chef.... I am still going to hate you on those rims. Grrrrrr! Your sig is a better look... (Don't change it!!)

LOL you have told me that already. I think the wheels are headed in this direction... A friend of mine photoshopped what I want to have done to them.

chef1.jpg

hmmm not sure how i feel about that, maybe the lips the same color too? IDK i think brushed might be the best look for you.

Nah the lips are staying polished. If I do anything like that it will most likely be after this season is over and I have them refinished anyway. The lips need refinishing and the faces and hardware will probably get new colors then.

For now I am rocking the big chrome wheels!

Creased my driver's side front fender today. I guess I am low enough now. LOL

I definitely considered it thanks to you. LOL

I'll buy a replacement and get it painted but I think I will just leave the broken one on there while I am running these wheels. It will just happen again anyway.

vinyl the new one for sure :)

so, i said i would make a how to vid on alignment...i did make one however this one part i explained was completely backwards. sorry guys, i got all nervous and turned some stuff around. its just the one part, but i dont want to confuse the s*** out of people. maybe i should make another one.

Back