Endless Summer - Build Thread

nk2a

Contributor
Well it's time to complete the MSP. Well at least the core of the build. There will always be projects and there will always be improvements. That being said the rear suspension is going to be going in real soon. Then it will be time to turn her around and strip apart the front end in prep for the new motor.

The goal is to get the spicy up and rolling by middle of summer and ***** her out. Way too much garage time these days.

With that said stay tuned for all kinds of developments over the next 6 months.

5922910773_8bb7477d1a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah man...always loved your spicy! It'll be nice finishing off that sweet stance with a bit of growl :)

work meister M1R on order

Front - 18x9 +20 (R-Disc)
Rear - 18x9 +15 (A-Disk)
Color - Matte Bronze (MHG) w/ Matte Bronze Anodized Barrel

5923476806_bf7e26084e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Sub for the hottest spicy out there... how much camber are you gonna have to run to get the wheels to fit?

Subbin, Let me know if you want some help since I recently finished mine....... BTW I said I still want to test fit the Volks- My wife might allow me to splurge some once she sees how they look ;)

Rob

Subbin, Let me know if you want some help since I recently finished mine....... BTW I said I still want to test fit the Volks- My wife might allow me to splurge some once she sees how they look ;)

Rob

will do man. as for the volks. I'll still make a trip north. just got to find time. I figured shipping the brackets was the only way to make sure you got em. been talkin about meeting up for what a year or two now. lol.

if your serious about the wheels I'll make the time. or maybe you want a link kit ;) that I would deliver hands down. beets paying 60 bucks for shipping and spending 1 hour to pack it up.

lmk.

Loving the build, always have loved the car since I had my MSP. Your car is the reason I wana pick up another one.

Back