new protege at the junk yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

719prottege

:
03 msp
I found an 02 protege at the junk yard, and i am going to pick up the drivers fender and maybe the engine, thats all im really interested in. if you need anything off of it i would be willing to pull it and sell and ship the parts. im going to pull the fender right now i will take pics and post it...

brb...

if you want to get a hold of me fast my number is [removed] call me and ill see what i can do for ya.
IMG_20101213_152529.jpg

IMG_20101213_152933.jpg

IMG_20101213_152926.jpg

IMG_20101213_152948.jpg

IMG_20101213_152941.jpg

Also for anyone that might be interested... i will pullt the whole engine and ship it for $500 plus actual shipping costs..
i would be willing to do the same with the transmission but for a slightly cheaper price i guess, i would have to call and get a price on the trans.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a way of testing the driver door actuator I would be on that like a fat kid on cupcakes.

i totally whored your post in 2 other WTB threads =] good find and thats nice of you to offer the service for others

I would go snap some pictures of the car so it's easier for yourself and everyone else to figure out what is still there. Or maybe just buy the whole car? lol you could probably make some money on it.

what color interior? i need the middle ac vents.
black/grey... $15 shipped
valve cover?
$40 shipped
If you have a way of testing the driver door actuator I would be on that like a fat kid on cupcakes.
sorry bro the drivers door is effed.
mass air flow and side skirts price plz shipped 78245
MAF $50 shipped there are no side skirts on it...

front grill and right side marker lens shipped to 94025. Thanks.
Grille and light $35 shipped.

just the EGR valve? $25 shipped.

Also for anyone that might be interested... i will pullt the whole engine and ship it for $500 plus actual shipping costs..
i would be willing to do the same with the transmission but for a slightly cheaper price i guess, i would have to call and get a price on the trans.

ohh ohh I want the upper grille AND the clips that go onto the head lights... ( where the bolts insert... as well as the hardware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back