2010 Mazda CX-9 with Pioneer avic-z120bt, dvd headrest, amp & capacitor

mainard1

:
cx-9 touring with 4.3 screen bose sunroof
DSC_0006.JPGDSC_0003.JPGDSC_0010.JPGDSC_0002.JPGDSC_0005.JPG

Dash doesn't look bad. Nice setup. Not a huge fan of the headrests. They are off color and they don't fit. I'm still looking for a set myself.

Dash doesn't look bad. Nice setup. Not a huge fan of the headrests. They are off color and they don't fit. I'm still looking for a set myself.

its a pretty good match, the flash might have made it look brighter color than the seat. with regular light even during the day i could not tell the difference, i can only talk on black not sure of the other colors

What is the amp and cap for? meaning, what is it running? I see you still have the Bose sub in the back compartment, right?

What is the amp and cap for? meaning, what is it running? I see you still have the Bose sub in the back compartment, right?

I added a kenwood sub, which i just noticed i didnt take a picture of, the cover is actually leaning on the sub, i only added 1 12" since the bose is still functional

I assume the INFO BUTTON feature is lost, right? Is your CX-9 not the GT? OEM bluetooth and AUX in connection? Other than that, I like your setup especially the headrest monitors.

i have the touring with bose, sunroof, and a little 4.3 screen, i lost the control of chaning the time onm the dash, the bluetooth was replaced by the Pioneer head unit, the aux is now in the glove compartment, i had to get a new camera to plug in to the pioneer and the Bose speaker and sub still works the same. I have it set up that the 2 headrest can watch the dvd playing on the Pioneer head unit or both headrest plays its own DVD. what i like the most is using sdcards instead of cd's the pioneer and the head units all can play music and video thru the sd cards... hope this helps

mainard1 - do you still have the factory deck, I want to upgrade my single disc in dash with a new deck, would you be willing to sell? This isn't the bose deck right?

i have the bose speakers but i dont think its the bose, this has the 4.3 inch screen

Ok, I wonder if anyone knows, sounds like this would be a Bose setup if you have the speakers and sub and amp, trying to research, but not finding the answers. Next question, if it would work, are you willing to sell it?

Ok, I wonder if anyone knows, sounds like this would be a Bose setup if you have the speakers and sub and amp, trying to research, but not finding the answers. Next question, if it would work, are you willing to sell it?

Im willing to sell i changed it after 2 weeks of purchasing the vehicle, you probably need to buy the harness, what i would suggest to do is call one of the dealership or if you just purchased yours call the dealership and ask them who they use for tinting and car stereo upgrades (talk to parts dept), then call that stereo place and ask them what you need to do to get it upgraded. my installer just pulled the headunit itself and used the harness. i'll take a pictur eof it when i get home and post it

mainard1- I just installed the Avic-110Bt forom my other car. Were you able to use the factory reverse camera? If not what camera did yo use.

Back