My TTD build thread

Well the car is sold so it looks like the end of this thread. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm really going to miss the car.

So Peaches officially bought her?

Well, at least the car will be in good hands and to someone you know. :)

hope this is next?
FormulaMazda2010SCCANationalRunoffsWinner02DarrylWills.jpg

btw whats in Florida?

btw whats in Florida?
Will take a while to think about what's next. Leaning toward building my Chevelle into a track car and renting race seats.

Florida has warmth, sunshine, white sand beaches, fun clean downtown areas with outdoor bars and restaurants, blue skies, the Gulf, sunshine, palm trees and warmth. All of which do not exist in Cleveland.

You listed warmth twice. Unkind my friend, unkind indeed. Haha!
Upon further review, you said sunshine twice as well.

Florida has warmth, sunshine, white sand beaches, fun clean downtown areas with outdoor bars and restaurants, blue skies, the Gulf, sunshine, palm trees and warmth. All of which do not exist in Cleveland.

So, sort of like Georgia, minus the beaches and with more hurricanes ;)

Maybe not a direct hit, but I bet they get pretty sh*tty weather whenever a hurricane is in the neighborhood. It's not like they're very localized phenomenons.

Last edited:
Wow, what a lucky buyer! I'll be sad to see this thread go. It was great reading through it and getting ideas for my car.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Good luck with everything, Bill. Try and keep in touch with us lowly Ohio Mazda guys, LOL!

Well, we have a Mazda 6 so I can still legitimately hang out on the forum. I just read a lot more than I type.

Back