Driver Side window controller won't work

1fastMS6

Wassup...

I installed my CPE Catless Downpipe and after i hooked the negative battery cable back on and fired it up. everything went great, but the only problems is i now can't close/open my rear windows and front passenger side window from the drivers side. They work if i use their individual buttons but not from the drivers side. Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

there has been a problem like this before posted, exactly where i do not know. could be the body control module needing to be reprogrammed?

From the CX-7 Manual, after a battery disconnection - I'm not sure what car you've got.

"Carry out the following operation on each door switch to resume operation.

1. Turn the ignition switch to the 'on' position.
2. Press the switch and fully open the power window.
3. Pull up the switch to fully close the power window and continue holding the switch for about 2 seconds after the window fully closed.

After the system has been reinitialized, the front passengers power window can be fully opened or closed automatically using the master control switches."

No problem . . . hope it works on the speed6

everyone is exactly right...

Put every window down from their perspective doors. then put them up and wait till you hear 2 clicks

then after that, the window you just did will work @ the driver's side.

1fastMS6 said:
Wassup...

I installed my CPE Catless Downpipe and after i hooked the negative battery cable back on and fired it up. everything went great, but the only problems is i now can't close/open my rear windows and front passenger side window from the drivers side. They work if i use their individual buttons but not from the drivers side. Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

my car did the same exact thing after disconnecting the negative terminal, but after about 2,3 weeks, it started working again. not sure if u want to wait that long, but its hapnd twice and went back to normal twice

Loss of window control

my car did the same exact thing after disconnecting the negative terminal, but after about 2,3 weeks, it started working again. not sure if u want to wait that long, but its hapnd twice and went back to normal twice

Mine did this for 3 months before I found this post, now it works again! Yay! Thanks everyone.

This was happening to me starting last week. Finally got some sense and checked the forums... Now they all work! Thanks guys!

Are there any posts on Mazda3 power window problems? My front passenger window stopped working. Fuse is OK. Just changed the motor (only) .. still not working. Any suggestions?

I got my Mazda5 back from the dealer last night. After driving the one and a half hours to get home I find out the auto feature doesn't work on my window. I tried what G-Papi suggested. It worked perfectly. Thanx. this seams like a pretty common thing. Maybe someone should let the dealerships know. Haha

Back