Mazda CX-70 spotted!

:
2018 CX-9 GT
Saw my first CX-70 on my local dealer lot today. (The white car, the others are CX-90)

Not much else to say, other than I find that those front intake looks a lot better in photo than in person. In photos I liked the CX-70 bumper better, but in person I am not sure. In person they are pretty large and look very fake. We knew they were fake, but it is a little too obvious for my taste. The rest was pretty much exactly like a CX-90 but with the chrome blacked out (Roof rails, etc).

IMG_0730.jpeg

The intakes also have a weird blob shape. I wish they had settled on a pentagon, hexagon, maybe something familiar?

If they had just given the vents more depth, it would have looked a lot better. As they are, they look like gigantic foglight covers. The F-Pace is almost as bad with the vents, but at least the bumper and the vents have some depth.

Annotation 2024-05-15 083433.png

Saw my first CX-70 on my local dealer lot today. (The white car, the others are CX-90)

Not much else to say, other than I find that those front intake looks a lot better in photo than in person. In photos I liked the CX-70 bumper better, but in person I am not sure. In person they are pretty large and look very fake. We knew they were fake, but it is a little too obvious for my taste. The rest was pretty much exactly like a CX-90 but with the chrome blacked out (Roof rails, etc).

View attachment 328165
Its got the same grumpy look that my Betta fish has... When you're a twin but your sibling is more popular than you

Back