CX-5...No Fog/Driving lights?

Hello. New to Mazda, purchased CX-5. So, Mazda doesn't believe in fog/driving lights? I just realized this thing doesn't have them, no dead switch position interior, oh... but mention of fog lights on the fuse block. I can't recall any mention either as Package or aftermarket option but I don't remember much of anything these days. Thanks in advance for the help!

I believe 2021 was the last year for fog lights on the CX-5. They just carried over the same fuse block for the 2022 refresh and beyond.

Hello. New to Mazda, purchased CX-5. So, Mazda doesn't believe in fog/driving lights?

No, they don't. At least not on the CX-5.

They ought to contact Valeo/Cibie and arrange something. Big 5" or 7" rounds, something suitable for seeing instead of merely slightly enhancing being seen. That'd be nice. My one real gripe with the thing.

A set of 7" or 9" LED Cibie Oscars yellow-tints would do nicely.

Hello. New to Mazda, purchased CX-5. So, Mazda doesn't believe in fog/driving lights? I just realized this thing doesn't have them, no dead switch position interior, oh... but mention of fog lights on the fuse block. I can't recall any mention either as Package or aftermarket option but I don't remember much of anything these days. Thanks in advance for the help!
I don't know about the brand new ones, but if you got a used one, adding fog lights is trivial. My 2013 didn't have them, but with 15 minutes worth of work, it does now. All of them are (were) pre-wired, so it's completely plug and play.

I don't know about the brand new ones, but if you got a used one, adding fog lights is trivial. My 2013 didn't have them, but with 15 minutes worth of work, it does now. All of them are (were) pre-wired, so it's completely plug and play.
A lot's happened in 11 model years!

My 2020 GT had pencil beam fog lights but they were not very useful. My 2024 has no fog lights but the headlights are so good I see no use for fogs.

Back