Fog light bulb replacement 2013 CX-5

:
2013 CX-5 GT
Can someone help me to find fog light bulbs? (one side is not working anymore)
I checked on rockauto, but they seem to be mixed with the head lights?
What is OEM?
My car is a 2013 CX-5 and I am in Canada
Thanks.

I think it's probably H8. if you think your particular model is an exception and the Rock Auto bulb finder is wrong.I would suggest removing the defective bulb. You could verify the bulb number.

L
Can someone help me to find fog light bulbs? (one side is not working anymore)
I checked on rockauto, but they seem to be mixed with the head lights?
What is OEM?
My car is a 2013 CX-5 and I am in Canada
Thanks.
Whst is the trim level? If you have halogen headlights, your low beams use H11 with 55W、high beams / DRLs use HB3 with 60W、and fog lights use H11 with 55W, the same as high beams.

Looks like Rock Auto listed correct H11 halogens for you. Among them I’d choose either Philips or Hella. Actually I’d go to local Walmart or auto parts stores for the auto light bulbs, so that you don’t have to pay shipping for online purchasing.

OEM normally means genuine Mazda parts. But some aftermarket parts manufactures claim their parts are OEM and they provide the parts to car makers.

Your fog lights are H11. I recommend replacing with an LED unit from Amazon for better lighting performance.

How to videos on Sylvania and also on www.carcarekiosk.com

Hope this helps!

Thanks all! I will do this tonight! Just want to make sure it fits without cutting (I read on this forum that some people had to remove the heat shield, as the bulb was longer) Replacing 2014 CX-5 GT halogen fog light bulbs w/LEDs
Yes, the H11 LED equivalent definitely can be too long to fit. I personally won’t waste money ro replace the fog lights with the LEDs, as the fog lights on CX-5 aren’t effective even with stronger LED light.

The *best* bulb you can replace an H11 with is a 9005.

They're cheap, like $12, and a MASSIVE light output upgrade. Even better than the "best" LED.

I plan to swap in my Morimoto's this weekend. Simple termination of plug that factory connects (not pictured). Just have to determine polarity... no biggie.

IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3917.jpg

Back