What have you done to your MSP today?

im sure he will take tons of pics

and as far as my msp. i plan on ordering a 80mm corksport exhaust with no cats to go with popes 3inch dp. so im selling my exhaust to a local guy for $300 and my gf is giving me $200 for an early christmas gift. then i gotta pay what i owe on the dp($230 on) :(

oh and ill be ordering it a little before thanksgiving so it will be on my car on my trip to orlando. im hoping to organize a small meet/get together in orlando on one of the days im down there. anyone interested? lol

Last edited:
Just got done installing my gently used Ksport RR version coilovers. Love it. Just need to replace the right rear shock. Can't wait until next SCCA season.

oh and ill be ordering it a little before thanksgiving so it will be on my car on my trip to orlando. im hoping to organize a small meet/get together in orlando on one of the days im down there. anyone interested? lol

where will u be coming from, I'm in tallahassee right now. i'm might be interested

ill be coming down from spartanburg sc. i will make a thread in the fl/orlando section later and ill link you to it.

and another msp with ksports! awesome i just got mine recently and love them too. but i also need to replace a rear strut(pass side) lol

umm idk i got them used. how could i tell? it has 2 new updated struts in the front. one blown one in the rear and one original

Attachments

• half size radiator.jpg
    half size radiator.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 123
the shroud idea? I still may do it, I just want to get the car running first. It's been sitting without a radiator for a little over a week

umm idk i got them used. how could i tell? it has 2 new updated struts in the front. one blown one in the rear and one original
I believe the RR have a orange strut base and the pro have a black base. The spring rate for the RR are very aggressive as well. I bought mine used too. $350 for the set and have to spend $200 for a new rear shock. $550 for the total purchase = a great value, I think. Brand new they are like $1800.

Latest posts

Back