Post your MP3 pics!

really? that sucks. do you know if the 99-00 civic one might fit better? i used to have a 99 civic, but never got around to measuring the bumpers to see how close they were.

I don't think so, but I'm not sure of the measurements.

I'm going to plastic weld into the lip to make it flush this summer at some point... Not sure which way I want to do it yet, tho. After I do that, I will paint it gloss black probly as well. Right now it's just black ABS or whatev.

dang, strike two :(

what about a later model accord? (later than 94-95)

No, 94-95 is the closest, I think. That's why we have gone with 94-95. ;)

Last edited:
i just did black silicone between the two and it made for a much nicer looking fit, i need to get another air however, due to the fact i keep ripping off the sides backing out of driveways etc, though going with the 17" wheels has givin me more clearance, but the lip is beat good aready.. but hey, i paid $8 for it

i just did black silicone between the two and it made for a much nicer looking fit, i need to get another air however, due to the fact i keep ripping off the sides backing out of driveways etc, though going with the 17" wheels has givin me more clearance, but the lip is beat good aready.. but hey, i paid $8 for it

Haha, I've torn my sides off 3 times in the last 2 weeks... I'm a probly do a good bit of work to it when I finally get around to it. The dremel and soldering iron are gonna put in work. (naughty)

PICT0005-Copy.jpg

PICT0001-1.jpg

CIMG0233-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some older pics...like 4 years ago

Attachments

• DSC00070.JPG
    DSC00070.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 322
  • car pic3.jpg
    car pic3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 325
This is the latest pic I have of mine. Looks the same for the most part, except I swapped in P5 black housing headlights.

Attachments

• PIC_0159.jpg
    PIC_0159.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 414
Wow I just noticed everyone has aftermarket lips on their MP3s lol. Anyone have the stock splitter they'd like to send me for cheap?

Wow I just noticed everyone has aftermarket lips on their MP3s lol. Anyone have the stock splitter they'd like to send me for cheap?

I've got a broken one you can have, lol.

I might make pho-downforcers out of it, but not any time soon.

^^Nice looking MP3 I was thinking of doing my wheels that color at one time...looks clean and welcome!

^^^^Love the wheels and P5 headlights. You should black out the lights though, it'll look soooo good.

And back on topic of the thread, my MP3 gave me a little present today :D
BOOBS!!!

Attachments

• Photo-0328.jpg
    Photo-0328.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 425
  • Photo-0327.jpg
    Photo-0327.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 378
^^Haha Nice and holy crap you only have 80,000m!!

Yeah, it's a pretty low mileage MP3. I bought it last year with only 68,xxx on the clock in Virginia. Drove it to Iowa, and in 3 weeks I'll be driving it to Oregon when I move to Eugene :) It will officially become a coast-to-coast MP3 lol.

Thats insane! wish mine started out that low lol, but its cool I'm going forged for sure(cabpatch) hopefully at the end of this year I'll have all the parts. I'll probably start a new thread on it when I start

Yeah, it's a pretty low mileage MP3. I bought it last year with only 68,xxx on the clock in Virginia. Drove it to Iowa, and in 3 weeks I'll be driving it to Oregon when I move to Eugene :) It will officially become a coast-to-coast MP3 lol.

I think my mp3 started in california...? When I plug in my code scanner, it says OBDII-cali

Back