Bought a 2003.5 MSP missing the turbo

Got it. Tooks some pictures but forgot the camera cable. I put them up tonight.

awesome!! woot. ...soo about the turbo kit?

Cannot execute yet for ANY turbo. Need to see overall condition on the lift, pull the bumper off and assess any damage. As of now we don't see any major frame damage but the radiator core support looks to have been pulled and the hood is a replacement. The front bumper is missing half the attaching screws/clips. And I haven't begun to determine whats missing in the engine compartment.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• 000_0030.jpg
    000_0030.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 000_0032.jpg
    000_0032.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 000_0033.jpg
    000_0033.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 000_0035.jpg
    000_0035.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
now thats an intake if i ever saw one

u have a long road ahead of u man.....

Wow, I don't even see a MAF in there. LOL, but you can see what looks to be a boost controller.

looks like it has the apexR1 exhaust as well. any of the previous owners members here?

I would so trade you for a stocker. I am too old for the look or noise
Unfortunately I have a Protege5 and my stock exhaust is long gone but either way, it wouldn't fit a MSP. I've wanted to get the ApexR1 exhaust and modify it to fit the Protege5 for a while now - especially if it were the 3" version. Just when I saved up enough for the process I found out they had been discontinued.

Dibs On That Lip!!!

that is if you part out

Last edited:
Yeah, it appears so. At some point, I may let someone else take it on. First I want to look at/adjust the front end.

i'll have a stock exhaust in a couple weeks.. i'd be willing to trade..

also, if you part it. i'll take a drivers side fender...

Vultures!

Ha! I do understand, when you are looking for something, you might as well be first in line.

Now....I need a chance to look it over. I would hate to part it if its not bent in bad ways.

But if it is, I can have the car apart in a day.

Can anybody guesstimate what my parts cost would (with used parts) to put it back to near stock engine wise?

Ha! I do understand, when you are looking for something, you might as well be first in line.

Now....I need a chance to look it over. I would hate to part it if its not bent in bad ways.

But if it is, I can have the car apart in a day.

Can anybody guesstimate what my parts cost would (with used parts) to put it back to near stock engine wise?

couple hundred.. lotsa labor.. maybe more

Back