blacked out lights/badges

b-ron

i did the overlays on my tails and headlights the headlights wer not to bad but the tail lights wer a pain in the ass lol i also added something to my badges. yes i know i need window tint really bad lol

im sorry for the crapy pics

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

DSCF9156.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Last edited:
the green on the badge is a perfect match with the rims. the rims in the last pic came out really light like always with my stupid camera

thanks i think you are the only one who has called them takata green and not lime green lol there is a god lol jk

yes you do need some tints!! heres what you could have!!

other than that, it looks good

Attachments

• blackedout.jpg
    blackedout.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 305
is black the most sold color of the ms3?? I feel like that's all I see everywhere.

I wasn't sure how those colors would go together, but they all look pretty good.

Wow!!! looks good man even without the tint has that stealth but not stealth look ha ha i know that doesn't make sense!!! :)

I think we got it, making no sense makes perfect sense!!! hahahaha

so where did you get the tint
!?

looks awesome man! I did mine at one point but my tails came out really jacked up.. :/ I really want to take another stab at it.

the tails were such a pain in the ass me and my gf were on them for like 2 hours the film was atleast 1in smaller all the way around so we have to stretch the s*** out of it lol

Back