LED's

when you get em, post up pics!

I'm still VERY torn on getting the dome light LED's from Oznium

Oh I bought them half year ago. The dome light will be really hard to take pic but if I remember maybe I will do it tonight.

OK I just took some pictures from my P5. You can see that's the LEDs that I bought, and the HID that I just installed.

Attachments

• IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2179.JPG
    IMG_2179.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 146
i want the leather seats.....found some in the p5 thats for sale in area but i dont think dealership will allow me to do such a thing.....T_T

man....lucky. i hate the cloth seats or whatever theyre called.
they get really dusty and you it's impossible to vac out alllll the dust and dirt buildup...
i also want the OEM rubber trunk mat so that i have one less thing to vac.
leather is also nice because 1. its Leather, and 2. looks alot coooler and feels nicer on long drives.

The trunk mat doesn't fit perfectly after I added the OEM spare tire sub. But it is something that I can't get rid of...especially with those cheap walmart milk bottle keep on leaking in my trunk. (three times) Maybe it has something to do with my driving...
And the leather seat, yes it is comfortable. But it does not give you much support during hard turns, which I do pretty often...and it gets hot in summer. I love it though lol.

And the pedal...lol yeah they feel nice. But they cost a lot for no reason. I think like $50 while some no brand pedals cost like $15, and the only difference is the mazdaspeed logo. Now I wonder why I would spend so much back then.

Agree. Especially for our engine which takes 10 minutes to warm up. My friend and I was freezing after getting into the car after a movie, and the heat didn't come on until we're back to my apt. lol

Agree. Especially for our engine which takes 10 minutes to warm up. My friend and I was freezing after getting into the car after a movie, and the heat didn't come on until we're back to my apt. lol

well you can always get the racing seat covers from autozone during the cold weather (2thumbs)

so just to be sure... LEDS that replace bulb type 194 will fit into my P5 Plate lights? (their the miniature wedge type wled whpx-x)

i no me too im so excited lol i just might pick up some underbody neons while im at it lol

then when im done ill call it jdm

but it aint jdm unless u get monster tachs, with nos and possibly chrome altezza tails. and a mid wing,top wing, and a wing on top of a top wing for the best downforce performance going speed limit with an exhaust that sounds like it at redline.

Back