Ball Joint
Right steering knuckle
2 Flange nuts
Retainging ring
12" Control arm
Right Drive shaft

Wednesday: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) and valve stems

Yesterday: 2 Falken Ziex 205 40 17's and hubcentric rings

For any questions as to why I need this pile of stuff, click the link in my sig.........

No questions here. Glad to see it coming back together.
(my new wallpaper below)

Attachments

• p5_wall1.jpg
    p5_wall1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Ok, I'll post something today. Started car in garage. Let it warm up. Picked up kid from school. Parked in garage. Done.

It's not what I'm going to do today...but what I'll do tomorrow!

Putting the stock tails back on her...maybe somebody might like to have the set of home made ghost red/tinted tails I made...if not, I'm probably going to douse them w/gasoline and paint thinner, sand them & buff them and try them in white....hmmmmm....yes...quite a spectacular idea!

JDM-P5 said:
]I'm probably going to douse them w/gasoline and paint thinner

Be careful with the paint thinner when I tried it on my truck's taillights it messed them up badly... it started melting the plastic.

In other news, today I finally finished the brake job that I got halfway through a couple months ago. I took a blowtorch to my rear rotors and finally got through the rust with the assistance of a 16oz hammer to get the stock rotors (at 61k miles) off. Now my rear has Brembo rotors and KVR pads to match the front. Oh and I removed my right rear tire because it had a bubble in the sidewall and put my full size spare on (I bought 5 wheels when I bought my wheels so that I had a spare, and I have a Kumho Ecsta ASX all season tire mounted on it) until I get 4 new summer tires (probably by summertime, my Kumho Ecsta MXs only lasted about 12k miles and two are right at the wear sensors and the others are close. ugh.

I took the P5 for a quick spin around the complex and then back into the garage she goes. It looks hilarious because the rear rotors and calipers are sparkling clean but the car is encrusted in a heavy layer of salt. Oh and the rear passenger side wheel is perfectly clean too :p

zverg said:
Be careful with the paint thinner when I tried it on my truck's taillights it messed them up badly... it started melting the plastic.

In other news, today I finally finished the brake job that I got halfway through a couple months ago. I took a blowtorch to my rear rotors and finally got through the rust with the assistance of a 16oz hammer to get the stock rotors (at 61k miles) off. Now my rear has Brembo rotors and KVR pads to match the front. Oh and I removed my right rear tire because it had a bubble in the sidewall and put my full size spare on (I bought 5 wheels when I bought my wheels so that I had a spare, and I have a Kumho Ecsta ASX all season tire mounted on it) until I get 4 new summer tires (probably by summertime, my Kumho Ecsta MXs only lasted about 12k miles and two are right at the wear sensors and the others are close. ugh.

I took the P5 for a quick spin around the complex and then back into the garage she goes. It looks hilarious because the rear rotors and calipers are sparkling clean but the car is encrusted in a heavy layer of salt. Oh and the rear passenger side wheel is perfectly clean too :p

Good looking out...I will keep that in mind.
Oh....we want PICS! C'mon go now!

i washed my p5 and waxed it (applyed and buffed by hand...took way too long lol) i picked up a drying cloth, polishing cloth, and glass cloths to use so i made good use of all of em...worked like a charm. also sealed the dash with armorall and black magic wheel cleaner kicks ass...my baby is smooth and shiney now lol

(i woulda taken a pic but it was dark by the time i finished)

Protege52003 said:
washed her today! inside and out!

Would rain count as washing it?

Oh, got my Racing Beat rear sway bars on (using stock endlinks!) over the weekend. Will do the fronts later.

WiL

ke20sprinter said:
Would rain count as washing it?

Oh, got my Racing Beat rear sway bars on (using stock endlinks!) over the weekend. Will do the fronts later.

WiL

Is it the MSP racing beat rear sway bar or one they made specifically for the P5? There is a MSP racing beat rear sway bar in transit to my house for me to install over spring break and I thought I had to get different endlinks for it.

Protege52003 said:
washed her today! inside and out!

me too! than i took her on a nice drive thru the big dig out to logan and back nice day for a ride!!

Woot! UPS delivered today. Rays G-games Wolf 77 - 18x7.5"
Now bring on the good weather already!

rays1.jpg

altspace said:
Where? Man I miss having the 4 bay 18 wheeler heated garage.

my driveway!

my neighbors probably think i am crazy..........was sooooo cold out yesterday!

make an ice skating rink by the time i am done!

Back