Post pics of your Mazda5

17314769285_2453a5f3ff_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_4493 by bokonon350, on Flickr[/IMG]

What roof rack are you running?

I know a few people have asked about the eyelids. I used a sheet of black vinyl that i purchased off ebay and cut a piece about 24in by 8in and stuck it on the headlight. I personally freehanded the shape until i liked the look. After i got a desired shape gently removed it and laid it on a sheet of posterboard and cut it out to make a template I can use in the future. I duplicated the shape and laid it out one last time!

Lookin really good, tuanies. I really like the tinted tails. The lighting in those pics is perfect.

Mazda5 preview

Hi all! Loving all the 5's posted here. Thought I'd post a Photoshop'd preview of what's to come for us.

1zekprp.jpg

My wife and I just had our second baby and have quickly learned that our 2007 Mazda3 sedan is by no means an ideal family vehicle. So, as soon as the newborn dust settles and we're back into a normal routine, we're off to buy ourselves a Mazda5 (2012 or newer). I've done some research on AutoTrader, and have found there's lots out there, so I think we'll have the luxury of being picky. I'm hoping and praying for the GT model in black (tinted windows being a bonus).

I've currently got 18" Mazda6 Y-spoke rims mounted on our 3 which I'll be putting onto the new 5 (if we get a black 5, the rims will be painted black as well).

I've also got the Yakima Loadwarrior roof basket on top of the 3 and the 18" extension in the garage I'll be mounting the full shebang on the 5. I'm not a fan of the stock roof rack mounting point locations, so I'll be experimenting on different mounting points to better position the basket. I'm bummed there are no roof rail options out there for this generation of the Mazda5 or else I'd be going that route!

Anyway, once the "project" is complete, I'll be posting real pictures! Stay tuned!

-Tony

Back