NEMOC Random BS Thread

saw your craigslist ad for the REPU, Chris.

Makes me a little sad, honestly.

But knowing you, the wheels are turning and your next project is going to be equally cool.

Had a great time for the short time I was there. Sounds like the weather got better later in the day according to Bob.

Only got to watch one race, the Porsche Cup which due to the rain turned into an elimination race as cars either crashed into each other or went off the track.

Got held up at the border by the US Border Patrol as they searched cars going into Canada for the last NY escapee. I hear today they found him.

Thanks Marlon and Lauri for a fun time. Good to see Phen, Sean, Joe and another whose name I forget.

Cigars and Beer on the sidewalk across from the bar is always a great time.

Had a great time for the short time I was there. Sounds like the weather got better later in the day according to Bob.

Only got to watch one race, the Porsche Cup which due to the rain turned into an elimination race as cars either crashed into each other or went off the track.

Got held up at the border by the US Border Patrol as they searched cars going into Canada for the last NY escapee. I hear today they found him.

Thanks Marlon and Lauri for a fun time. Good to see Phen, Sean, Joe and another whose name I forget.

Cigars and Beer on the sidewalk across from the bar is always a great time.

glad to hear you made it home safe on those tires that look like your head!!!

as always great time despite the weather...it's about the people anyway!

cigars and beer, but not broken bottles on the sidewalk! haha!

thanks to lauri and marlon for all you do for us mazda peeps! rain or shine you're there!! see ya'll next month at LRP!

Sad days indeed. I've been busy at work, have a summer intern helping us with a project to get 500~ boxes scanned. They guy at the scanning company said he could take all of them the day after approval was granted. Sorry bud but I have to have time to check contents of all boxes and then check out all files within the box as well as convert the description of contents from the data base to Excel. Not hard but takes steps that take up time. Shooting for 50-75 a week since they are active boxes that people pull files from and I can't send a box out if one file has been checked out.

Glad you guys/gals had fun at the Glen!

Happy 4th to you all, 1st for us. Had a nice quiet day yesterday.

On another note anyone ever use Plasti DIP Metalizer?

Mark how did you get the gold or bronze colour on your emblems? Couldn't find a bronze or gold Plasti DIp

Hitting the baseball hall of fame on the way home was an excellent idea.

Had fun as usual at the races, and I'm ready for LRP already :)

nemoc is beyond dead...sad days(sad2)

Traffic is way down on this site in general, I think. Message boards in general are fading in popularity as more and more quick communities pop up. It seems to be the way the internet is heading, at least in my opinion.

Happy 4th! Y'all be safe out there and don't go blowing any fingers off over the weekend.

Yes, I've noticed that on this board. And what the hell is a quick community? Guess I'm showing my age. haha

Happy 4th, Sean, jeffy, bruce and well, not sure[emoji95]! Going to a cookout tomorrow, fireworks in the back 40 sat night1

Back