Rally Man's -van thread

I believe it should. I'll see if I can take a picture at work tomorrow to show you the bracket better.

Wow, didn't think it would be such a difference, but the Inno faring is doing it's job! I turned my stereo all the way down figuring I'd still hear some whistling, but nothing. It's like I don't even have the rack up there.

Oh, and forgot to mention, this faring barely fits. The faring outer brackets need to be slight pushed towards the center because the mounting brackets interfere with them, but as you can see in the picture, it works.

Will that thing fit over aero bars?

Here's the pic:

attachment.php

As you can see it can squeeze either round or square bars. It looks like goes small enough to fit aero bars.

Just for your info, I got it for $73.95 shipped from orsracksdirect. I always check Amazon or ebay to see who has lowest prices, but when I did a google search, this place turned out to cheapest.

Did you look at the rino pack fairing? I might try it as it looks like it might fit my bars better.

Ok, well the rear brakes where starting to make noise so they too got upgraded to Centric StopTech slotted discs w/ Hawk HPS pads and got the guide pins/boots replaced too.

330fs43.jpg

Went ahead and also added Goodridge S.S. brake lines. Got the system bleed and replaced the fluid with ATE TYP 200.

16gfjmh.jpg

(notice no rust :p)

Replaced the power steering fluid with Valvoline MaxLife and got an oil change with Mobil1.

Next up will be a transmission flush & a coolant flush when I hit the 100k mile mark.

Did you get the hps 5.0? Or just the regular hps? I got the 5.0 and it is a big improvement over stock.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hey Rally, As for the fear of your Fairing being stolen.. Replace the thumb screws with aviation nuts (the nuts that are acorn shaped but with a through hole and a teflon ring inside it to lock tightly on the screw) OR double the nuts on the screw.. Also look for stainless steel ones..

Reached a milestone with this car. I didn't buy it new, it had 50k on the odometer, but still...

2r4mx6o.jpg

Thanks! BTW, bought some goodies on eBay, can't wait to get them!

What did you buy? I also bought a set of crossbars for my wife's CX-5 and donated my Yakima basketcase to her car and bought myself a Reese U-Venture roof cargo basket which looks a lot better.

New tail lights! The only thing I dislike on the 5 where the terrible redesigned tail lights they made. Seriously, what where they thinking? So finally got tired of looking at them. Also got a OEM bumper guard.

Back