What have you done to your MSP today?

MS6 is a great DD, and they're getting cheap.

My MS6 walks away from 90% of cars on the road, and is stock. I've had no issue out of mine from purchase at 26K miles to the now 70k miles. Regular maintenance, and tires. That's it really.

Last edited:
I really like MS6s, but I'm not going to spend over $10k for this car, whatever I may get. I almost purchased one when I bought the MSP for $8500 with 36k on it because it was "rebuilt" but opted against it because of that.

I really like MS6s, but I'm not going to spend over $10k for this car, whatever I may get. I almost purchased one when I bought the MSP for $8500 with 36k on it because it was "rebuilt" but opted against it because of that.

there are multiple ms6's on autotrader for under 10k

Think a standalone is next on the list for me . Getting bored with the afc. Good thing is the car will already have a solid tune when the build starts

Woy id that Knox? I plan to invest in a msIII standalone here soon. For the msp that is. Miata will be getting msII pnp

...and then it's still tricky to get it to start right when it hasn't been started in a while.

yep i remember reading a few years back about how max would keep his laptop in the car with him and adjust the cold start enrichment every morning. Cold start is one of the main reasons i opted for a mpi over a standalone.

I don't have it where Im at either. I would like to have 100% control over all aspects of tuning but don't want to fail an inspection. So, Im debating between the parallel setup. But at the same time, I like what Brianmp5t did for his water pump. One less thing the engine has to turn..

Back