Your after market rims on stock suspension

oakley990099

:
08.5 CWP Mazdaspeed 3
i am looking to buy new rims for after this winter season shortly. only problem is i am going to be staying on the stock suspension for quite awhile due to the places i have to drive for work and obviously the money issue.
i have been looking at multiple threads and pictures to get ideas but the only problem is that a ms3 dropped with rims almost always looks a ton better.

so if anyone with stock suspension still and aftermarket rims could post some pictures thatd be great!
thanks!

Have to say I am a girl, I want to get married, want to have a dedicated people who love me, but. . . Hard. So sad...

.... okay well take your sob story and post your tenth post in a different thread..thanks!
Tyrdstorm-doesnt look to bad! Love that style rim too btw
Anyone else!?

yes i like the gold ones. what size are they? i want to say 17"..?

they're all 18"

the black and rx8s were wrapped w/ 225/40/18 nexen3000
the xxr522 has hankook evo v12s on them...same size rubber.

no rubbing whatsoever.

i almost went ahead and drop the car w/ h&r springs but the winter seasons (+ the road conditions) here can be harsh sometimes. it's something that you might really wanna give it a thought especially if it's your dd.

Tyrdstorm-doesnt look to bad! Love that style rim too btw
Those pics were with the factory 215-45 tires and I've since changed them to 235-40. It looks a little better with a beffier tire on them. I'm still stock height and the look doesn't bother me, plus if I did lower it I'd rub pretty bad.

Here you go, Enkei PF01 18x8 +40 wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 225/40/18:

5540600257_9153c91934_b.jpg

5544396477_8585438409_b.jpg

5540601215_96843d0d3e_b.jpg

With that width and offset the rears rub when I have stuff/people in the back and there is a lot of spring compression. Once I roll my fenders I'll be fine though.

Last edited:
ugh i want a true red :( ... cwp is my second favorite though at least so i cant complain!

thanks for all the help though! keep em' coming

Back