Yes!!!! The p5 is home!!!

where can i find that grille piece? i check protegegarage.com but didn't see anything...
27.04 plus shipping for the lower grille on onlinemazdaparts.com
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...022&callout=11&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

Also, your car looks dropped to me for sure, but you can tell by looking at what kind of lowering springs it has, the brand should be printed on there or they will be a unique color that would identify the brand. Or you may have coilovers or cut stock springs.

27.04 plus shipping for the lower grille on onlinemazdaparts.com
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...022&callout=11&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

Also, your car looks dropped to me for sure, but you can tell by looking at what kind of lowering springs it has, the brand should be printed on there or they will be a unique color that would identify the brand. Or you may have coilovers or cut stock springs.

hey thanks for the site, yeah i'll have to look under the car...haven't done that yet...

Congrats on the new ride. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

As for the rattle in the right rear, my wife's 03 has it too and it's coming from the right side of the trunk. If you lift up the floor panel exposing the spare you'll notice there like a plastic tray around the wheel well. It's the right side of the tray that's hitting the metal panel below it. I just put some sheet foam in there to separate the tray from the panel.

congrats on the new ride. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

As for the rattle in the right rear, my wife's 03 has it too and it's coming from the right side of the trunk. If you lift up the floor panel exposing the spare you'll notice there like a plastic tray around the wheel well. It's the right side of the tray that's hitting the metal panel below it. I just put some sheet foam in there to separate the tray from the panel.

Wow, you even included the cents... you definitely bought it at a dealer huh?

lol...it was a mom an pops dealer...they had older cars, really cheap, ok miles, cars looked good in condition...this was the only one that really caught my eye...

Back