WTB: Forge BPV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch that sold quick. well im going to be posting up my HKS SSQV for sale in about in hour (drive)

I have an extra laying around. I forget what springs go with it though, so if you can find out, let me know and I`ll see if I have them all.

just an FYI i now the forge blow off and bpv are garbage for the msp.

Not sure if you guys have had any problems with them at all and not sure how different the products would be.

my buddy has one and it will either open to early or not open at all and he has tried a few springs they offer.

The only complaint I've heard about the forge bpv is the sound which a lot of ppl like. Other rhatn that with ms3 ppl have felt amazing gains.

just an FYI i now the forge blow off and bpv are garbage for the msp.

Not sure if you guys have had any problems with them at all and not sure how different the products would be.

my buddy has one and it will either open to early or not open at all and he has tried a few springs they offer.

I haven't had any problems with mine. This is my second Forge BPV, I had one on a TT I used to have.

Has your buddy maintenanced it at all? Taking out the piston and regreasing? Maybe it is seizing do to bad maintenance.

he has had it apart so many time and he did grease it too, but i know for the MSP there are alot of guys having problems with it too. Wasnt sure if speed3 guys where having problems with at all.

If anyone is interested in buying a Black Forge BPV, only used for a couple days, so it's like BRAND NEW, I have one goin' for $150 shipped ( I bought it for $180 shipped to Hawaii)... I have all springs (blue, yellow,red) and the 2 shims it comes with, all in original box... PM me if anyone is interested... Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back