WTB: 2013 Mazda 2 Factory Radio

ngd298

:
'11 Mazda2 5MT, '05 Silverado 5MT, '87 RX7 Sport, Grom, Ninja300
I'm looking for a radio from a 2013 Mazda 2 so that I can have USB connectivity. If anyone upgrades and wants to sell/trade radios send me a PM. I am looking for the head unit AND the auxiliary/USB ports that are located between the front seats.

I just want to buy a set of someone's factory speakers so I can make wiring harness adapters.

I've been thinking about the '13 swap too, but I've been looking into aftermarket options and it seems like you can get a lot more from the aftermarket for what a '13 HU is likely to cost.

I've been thinking about the '13 swap too, but I've been looking into aftermarket options and it seems like you can get a lot more from the aftermarket for what a '13 HU is likely to cost.

Very true. The only reason I want one is because I want my interior lights at all match. (I'm weird like that..haha)

I have one, and quite possibly could be persuaded to sell it, but I wouldn't do it for cheap. Any idea what a dealer wants?

Do we have a wiring diagram anywhere? I don't know how integrated the USB is into the harness ... in fact, wouldn't surprise me if the functionality was there in previous years, but no wiring.

Shoot me a PM if you want to sell or trade

Very true. The only reason I want one is because I want my interior lights at all match. (I'm weird like that..haha)

I'm the same way, but if you get the right head unit, you can customize the color to match. I've been looking at some of the lower-end Pioneer double-DIN units with smartphone compatibility, and you can actually use a little slider thing onscreen to make the illumination color perfect, and then pick whichever screen background you like.

I'm the same way, but if you get the right head unit, you can customize the color to match. I've been looking at some of the lower-end Pioneer double-DIN units with smartphone compatibility, and you can actually use a little slider thing onscreen to make the illumination color perfect, and then pick whichever screen background you like.
That's awesome! Will any of the steering wheel control adapters allow me to retain control of my trip computer and the radio?

That's awesome! Will any of the steering wheel control adapters allow me to retain control of my trip computer and the radio?

Supposedly the Axxess ASWC will, one of the guys on Grassroots is running it in his 2, with a similar Pioneer HU, and says his trip computer still works fine.

Fair warning if you're after USB support, it is very strange. I gave it a thumb drive with songs clearly labeled 01.mp3, 02.mp3, etc and it insists on ordering them by god-knows-what.

Was going to make a separate post to see if anyone else had a clue of what possible idv3 tag it was sorting on, or maybe file size, or file name length, or perhaps it could just be totally random.

how much are you willing to pay for a stock unit. I am getting my two on friday and swapping in my nav unit ASAP lol

I have one available if anyone needs stock unit, just Shoot me a pm with contact info and I will take pics and negotiate on pricing.

Back