Wind Splitter Fitment?

Yes. The one ofrom the MP3 fits the P5, I have one on mine. Not sure about the MSP one.

An no they do not come painted.

a223818 said:
Yes. The one ofrom the MP3 fits the P5, I have one on mine. Not sure about the MSP one.

They're one in the same. I have one too - I don't know about the performance addition but at least they protect the bumper. Personally I would leave it unpainted for the sake that you ARE going to scuff it at some point - it's inevitable.

a223818 said:
Nor are they supposed to be....They are black ABS and thats how they came new on the MP3/MSP.

I got mine from Mazdastuff.com for around $75. You need to take the bumper off to install it, but it's a very easy project. Its very subtle, but sporty.

Rpm5.jpg

Take the bumper off? Heh, I screwed mine in right from the bottom. Looked like the real thing too.

I jacked my car up but had a hard time getting the drill bit to go in straight and putting the washers and nuts in.

When I took the bumper off, it was a sinch, probably took 5 minutes. I guess I'm the only one that had to do it that way. (braindead

Back