Will CAI give me more TOP END?

hmmm i could probably take a vid w/sound of my CAI....its sort of a frankenstien but it still sounds the same

under load it really growls........my exaust is stock ecept for the fact that I do not have a second cat....and people's heads will turn when you step on it, has a very tuned sound to it

I prefer the K&N typhoon in short ram form. It seems like there's way more low end torque and comparable gains in the upper end. No numbers to back this up - just general driving impressions.

esracer said:
Thanks...Glad to be a part of it. This forum is filled with useful info and has been very helpful. It actually helped influence me to buy a p5.
I love hearing that.

Welcome to the board. Don't forget to reset your ECU when installing.

esracer said:
So Uclap5? what kind of Meets do you guys have? Any at tracks??

yes we try to throw a track day in every month or two usually at buttonwillow.

we also have social meets just about every week, and install days/ bbq's whenever it is called for.

At button willow...thats Awesome. I'd definately like to take my car to track sometime. Install days? Where at? Is there a specific shop you go to get Mazda Stuff? and installs Mazda stuff?

well, install days are usually where someone throws a bbq and we all come over with tools and mods and we install stuff on the cars in the driveway or street or whatever.

cheapest way to get things installed ;)

Back