Will be getting a custom tune soon!! DYNO DAY!!

johnac08

Date has not been set yet! planning on getting it done when i got back in california(Im in texas right now for work). thinking of getting it done on FEB-21 morning. Will give you guys an update for the exact date/time so whoever wants to join/watch can come(If your closeby).
CHURCH AUTOMOTIVE
300 Quay Ave.
Wilmington, CA 90744

Already had it tuned before by Church and car only made 277whp @ 5300rpms (91octane and dynapack). This is without cpe hpfp, cpe meth controller and w/m injection. Car was also knocking on 4800-redline up to 5 degrees (277whp KNOCKING 38.gif ). We were unable to remove the knock even on pulling timing, so we just called it a day.

I have a 1 roll of prosport ceramic header wrap left over and before the tune day im planning on wrapping the downpipe, CAI, TIP. hot pipe and cold pipe(turbo manifold is already wrapped). Hope that it will be worth it. what do you guys think?

Also have cpe stiffdiff rear brace and awr rear sb in hand. still waiting for SU to have the TT Diff front mount in stock. Hopefully i will get this all in before the tune.

Back