widest wheels you have on your p5

I can tell you real quick that won't work. If the rears somehow did work they'd stick out the fender a good 2 inches. Can I ask why? I could see wanting 10s in the rear if you were putting them on a rwd car with a lot of power to put to the wheels, but it would have no function other than looks.

with the right setup it MIGHT be possible. rar40941 is running 17x9.75 front and back on his p5, of course that's with stretched tires, some camber and the aac link kit. i'm sure he has some tips and tricks to how he got it done

Video200048-27.jpg

i like the look thats why i want it. im gonna stretch a 205 50 15 on them. i will have to get a set of those links i want them anyway. i will be switching between another setup cuz i will autox a fews times this year. I have a RWD car that also gonna get 10" wides too but its getting boosted first

I am no expert in the Hella Flush... or tucked or what ever the hell it is because personally I think its dumb but I don't think a 205 will fit a ten inch rim...

Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I just don't understand this. Safety and performance are improved by a larger contact patch not a smaller one, and tires stretched that much will be seriously compromised. It seems like a lot of work (fitment, fender rolling, spacers, etc) maintenance (alignment, camber, replacing tires that wear out more quickly) for one appearance mod.

Plus, and this is just my opinion, I think it looks silly.

Back