Whats up all...

BadUgly

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
So ive been here for a while kinda lurkin ;) (lurk) but im wantin to get more into my car haha...just been to busy with everythin else....so here are some pics to get it started haah...

IMGP0382.jpg

IMGP0383.jpg

IMGP0388.jpg

now heres a question....some idiot hit a cone on the freeway a while ago...and kicked it up into my passanger side foglight...i cant seem to get the plastic that rubbed off the cone off of my car (argh) (argh)
any ideas?

IMGP0387.jpg

IMGP0386.jpg

and the foglight doesnt come on...so im either thinkin the bulb broke or the connection just came loose....so ya

also one more question....whats the best roof rack for the MP5...its a 2003 so...ya...im gonna buy a kayak soon for fishing off the Southern California coast and ill need a roof rack too...thanks for any info :)

That transfer on the paint should come off very easily. Too bad you're not close to me in TX I'd say come on over and I'd get the Porter Cable on it and buff it right out. You can probably remove it by hand with some Meguiar's Scratch X, available at most auto parts stores. As for the fog light, try bulb replacement and check the connection first.

Some rubbing compound and some arm action will solve your cone problem. Just make sure you put some wax on it afterwards. As for the fog, mine was like that too when i got it. I opened up the foglight and found that one of the connectors just wasn't making a good connection. Anyways thats my 2 cents.

thnx for the info guys :)...im gonan try to post more on here...just dont know a whole lot about upgrading engines and stuff..yet hehe

Minus the cone scuff (just say it's an autocross scar! ;)) the car looks great! Welcome, we're glad you decided to join. Lurkers are creepy... (ughdance)

:p

phazed_mp5 said:
good place to start is to get rims :p is that my eyes or is your fog light cracked?

prolly your eye...ive checked the light and there wasnt a crack...but i should check agian...haha

iLisa said:
midnight blue pwns silver. :p

ok il kinda admit that......i like the blue....but i also like the silver...

hey does anyone have any experience with the Yakima rack for the P5?

yea she is. Everyone knows Laz0r blue pwnz all

Last edited:
Back