We are Finalists in the NM Dream Wedding Giveaway!

Devilspawn

:
blue something
Mazda Community:

My fiance and I have been voted in by the Dream Sponsors of the 2012 NM Dream Wedding Giveaway as a Five Finalist Couple! We now get to campaign and fund raise (benefiting UNM Children's Hospital) to win a $50,000 Dream Wedding! Online voting (NM residents only) and fund raising(for ANYONE anywhere) has begun and will continue from February 20th - March 4th. Here is our page and profile for the NM dream wedding if you would like to know more about us :) We are couple number #4:

http://www.nmdreamwedding.com/2012-couple4.html

The winning couple will be selected on several categories which include number of votes and money raised for the UNM Children's Hospital.

Thank you all in advance for your support and remember NM residents only can casts votes, but ANYONE including NM residents can donate! You may vote up to 5 times with 5 different email addresses.

Thanks again!

-DS

weekend bump!
20.creation.jpg

2.tod.gif

Mazda Community:

My fiance and I have been voted in by the Dream Sponsors of the 2012 NM Dream Wedding Giveaway as a Five Finalist Couple! We now get to campaign and fund raise (benefiting UNM Children's Hospital) to win a $50,000 Dream Wedding! Online voting (NM residents only) and fund raising(for ANYONE anywhere) has begun and will continue from February 20th - March 4th. Here is our page and profile for the NM dream
cheap wedding dresses if you would like to know more about us :) We are couple number #4:

The winning couple will be selected on several categories which include number of votes and money raised for the UNM Children's Hospital.

Thank you all in advance for your support and remember NM residents only can casts votes, but ANYONE including NM residents can donate! You may vote up to 5 times with 5 different email addresses.

Thanks again!

-DS
it was nothing like bump as last time I and my fiance was selected. We were not able to win but still it was wonderful experience...:):)

Last edited:
Back