VBulletin Upgrade

Honestly, I just upgraded vbb. I guess some genius decided to make changes to the standard behaviors. Or I screwed something up.

that's alright.. i admin with phpBB - i don't understand 1/4 of the stupid design logic that's implemented in the hacks and even the program itself.

also the hover text on thread links that showed the first few lines of the post no longer work...

I have to get used to hitting back after opening a pic. I'm used to just closing out the browser window after opening a pic, and I keep closing out my main browser. (doh)

Mad Hatter said:
I have to get used to hitting back after opening a pic. I'm used to just closing out the browser window after opening a pic, and I keep closing out my main browser. (doh)

OMG I was about to say the same thing it is actually getting so annoying i keep closing out my damn browser and have to open it again etc. i have done this like 435834 times so far... arrrrr but does look nicer

SkinnyJoint said:
OMG I was about to say the same thing it is actually getting so annoying i keep closing out my damn browser and have to open it again etc. i have done this like 435834 times so far... arrrrr but does look nicer
yep I did it just now, and I already knew that it did that, just force of habit (smash)

Back