2013~2016 Under body splash shields

:
2007 3i & 2014 CX-5
Under my CX-5 (2014), there are four large splash shields that travel along just inside where the rocker panels are. Basically there's a front and rear section for each side. One of mine got damaged in a recent storm (rear passenger side). I can't seem to find the OEM part number for these anywhere. This car is too new for the junkyards in the area, so my only option is to order a new one. Anybody got any ideas??

This picture shows what I'm talking about, but these are for a CX-9: https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.ne...b7816cd2/e7df017712b4c0e230eac732a8fc9bee.png

Thanks for the help, but one of those is up near the engine, and the other is on the inside of the car. Thankfully the sun came out today and the temperature was above freezing for the first time in a week, so I took the part of to see if it had a number cast into it. Sure enough it did: KD45561Z0. I don't see it listed under any specific models, but I am able to purchase it. Now to figure out the part number for the push clips so I can replace all of them.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help ..... Now to figure out the part number for the push clips so I can replace all of them.

you should read this thread:
which then mentions this thread:

also you can confirm the part is good for the 2014 -

Upvote 0
Back