Tint shops in the Philadelphia region

1) Does anyone have any recommendations for tint places in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area?

2) Can you ballpark the price for back+2 rear windows? Warranty?

--Thanks

shady window tint on state rd in Bensalem or smokin moes on route 1 in penndel if you need direction pm me great places the shady window tint is less then 1/2 mile from my house

thanks a lot man i'll look em up. have you used either?

PHILLY-ORANGE said:
shady window tint on state rd in Bensalem or smokin moes on route 1 in penndel if you need direction pm me great places the shady window tint is less then 1/2 mile from my house

Also, ceck out Good Vibrations in Horsham. I haven't priced them myself, but a co-worker had them do his Hyundai Elantra (?) and it looks great. $200.00 for all windows (except windshield, obviously) and they warranty it also.
350 N. Easton Rd
Horsham

**Off topic**
While we're discussing "Philly Area", have you guys heard about MTMA? We just got our own forum in the "Clubs" section, stop by and check us out. If you want, e-mail us at Mazdatma@msn.com for the run down. We have "chapters" in SE Pa, Jersey and Long Island, have monthly "fun-runs" in Bucks county, and of course the big meet April 17.
Sorry for the thread jack!

Cool. Actually, if you go into the Eastern US General forum, there's a thread entitled MTMA Members list that has a brief run-down of what the club is doing. There isn't any info in the MTMA forum yet since it just got started.

I just got back from shady tinting, it looks awesome. I'll take pics as soon as it stops RAINING...

If anyone goes, tell them Mike with the black protege sent you :)

I know this is a really old thread, but I was just wondering if anyone else has used Shady Tinting in bensalem PA. I've been googling for some places and they keep popping up for me. And now they seem to do remote starters which I also wanna get. anyways anyone who's used them, could you post your thoughts about them?

Thanks

Huascar82 said:
I know this is a really old thread, but I was just wondering if anyone else has used Shady Tinting in bensalem PA. I've been googling for some places and they keep popping up for me. And now they seem to do remote starters which I also wanna get. anyways anyone who's used them, could you post your thoughts about them?

Thanks
Car Pretty does nice work too.

Back