Thermal R&D 3" Exhaust

If it is a Full Stainless Steel 3 inch turbo back, then I would say that $900 sounds right on the money. If you search in the MSP Forums, you'd find that the average 3 inch turbo back SUS exhaust will put you back around $875-$1100 depending on the manufacturer. Thermal has been doing 3 inch exhaust systems and custom applications for a very long time. I'd say go for it. Remember......

"PRICE IS ONLY AN ISSUE IN THE ABSENCE OF VALUE"

The fact that they're close to you house, that they have experience with customer one of jobs and finally they have good customer service should say something.

BC3I said:
is that s.s. from the down pipe back w/ high flow cat and mandrel bent? when u get it post some pics please

It is SS from the flex-pipe back. I'm sure you could get a hi-flow cat in there if you wanted too.
Mine doesn't have one.
I might be getting a resonator depending on how the exhaust sounds with the turbo!

738167_77_full.jpg

Herb

BC3I said:
what is that?
if i'm not mistaken it lets you route the exhaust down another pipe. for example you could have that cutout and run mufflers until you hit the track then flip a switch and go to straight pipes.

mobomelter said:
if i'm not mistaken it lets you route the exhaust down another pipe. for example you could have that cutout and run mufflers until you hit the track then flip a switch and go to straight pipes.

Most just let it dump under the car. And I believe it also lets you adjust flow through to the rest of the exhaust. I'd put a turn down tip on it.

Should be very interesting to hear a trubo 3 dumped right after the down pipe.
Should get the turbo spooling alittle faster.

Herb

BC3I said:
those are some nice estimated gains...hmm how much was it?
QTEC30CP Single 3 Inch Electirc Valve, Wiring, Toggle Switch and Cutout Ypipe(stainless) For single exhaust cars and trucks.
Price: $199.99

Back