The weekend race,mazdaspeed6 vs civic

ademan

On saturday charles came over my house with his new mazdaspeed 6 with intake and boost controller, so i took out a camera and call my boy up .the driver,
civic spec,gsr swap stock,with inline pro head gasket
t3/t4e 60 trim turbo
hondata s300 ecu tune by inline pro.the turbo and everything else assemble by ademan.(me)
dyno 356whp at 14.5psi.
civic on 10psi during race.

vs charles
07 mazdaspeed6
turbo xs boost controller
airfilter delete

1st race 40mph roll...civic by 7-9 cars
Ademan recording from a turbo ls integra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIEPa3mZJIg

2nd race ....give charles a chance from a headup race..civic mised 2nd,won by 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdu7Gq8CTOk

3rd race...mazdaspeed6 get 3 car headstart with a break.civic by 3 cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJW2POvK6yQ

also charles mazda speed 6 vs turbo 99 ls integra,xharles by 4 cars.video still loading.

All in all fun days.charles bring the car back this week for mazdaspeed vs probegt.
icon_woot.gif
im impressed with charles car,with intercooler,more boost/exhaust.it should be a beast

Damn....this race is not evenly matched for s***. Quick little EK tho.....I would like to a AutoX or Time attack...and see who wins.

Earful said:
Damn....this race is not evenly matched for s***. Quick little EK tho.....I would like to a AutoX or Time attack...and see who wins.

its a eg hatch,94 dx, no brainer there.mazdaspeed ftw. oh i got another video of the twistee, (ughdance) mazdaspeed won.

haha give us alittle more time and mods......then it will be alittle more even. awesome races good job to the turbo civic. have you guys ever seen the turbosmart Eg civic? 6.8 seconds.... hahaha soo sweet

not only does the civic have more under the hood ponies wise...but compared to the Speed 6 that little hatch weighs about as much as a feather....

weight alone helps the civic beat the speed6...AWD weighs it down big time

I just sayin with a turbo upgrade, and tuning we should be able to crack into the 12's which for a heavy ass car like ours is cool. +i can fit 5 people in mine with gorcerys. I don't really care about the civic. It is fast and some of them look OK. The more stuff we get for ours the better it will be. Compared to the stuff you can get for a 95 civic we have nothing!

VinnieBeachbum said:
I just sayin with a turbo upgrade, and tuning we should be able to crack into the 12's which for a heavy ass car like ours is cool. +i can fit 5 people in mine with gorcerys. I don't really care about the civic. It is fast and some of them look OK. The more stuff we get for ours the better it will be. Compared to the stuff you can get for a 95 civic we have nothing!

oh i undrstand....i was just making the point of how heavy the car is compared to the civic....i wasnt crackiing on the speed6....i like them and i am thinking of getting one in the next coming year

nice , a civic that's not blowing blue smoke out of its ass!
rare find :)
j/k...nice vids

VinnieBeachbum said:

ATP Turbo's Speed6 already broke into the 12's.

12.9 to be exact. Not tuned!

Turbo upgrade/FMIC/Downpipe/EBC/SRI

Back