the biggest tire size for 2008 MS3 oem wheels

rafiky87

:
MSP Protege
So i just did some research and i havent found nothing that says for sure they'll fit or not. I have a set of 255/35/18s that i wanna put on my stock hight, stock MS3 wheels! as anyone put this size tire on?

Thanks in advance!!! (rockon)

Stock is 18x7? Considering that the minimum wheel width for a 255/35-18 is 8.5 inches, you might want to think about it a bit more before going that wide... Since the sidewall is so short already, you're not going to have that many options for the stock wheel unless you go quite a bit taller. You'll pinch the sidewalls too much on a significantly wider tire. 225/45-18 is as far as I'd personally want to go- this is assuming I'm right on the stock 18x7 wheel size.

yeah i was afraid of that! so i might just have to get another set of wheels! maybe Rx-8 ones? as far as snow tires go, snows on the stock wheels? good? or should i downsize to 16s?

If you're going to buy another set of wheels for snows I'd get 16s, but then you'd still be wanting wider 18s...

There's not a lot of room under the fenders. You're going to have to do a bit a work to get it to fit. 235/40's fit just find on my 8.5'' wheel.

Back