The 5th Annual Mid-Ohio Mazda Corral, September 06-18, 2011

^ if the last pic is how the event will be, that will be awesome!

perro, i will be buying my ticket tomorrow! how does the count look so far?

So far we have had over 30 tickets purchased so far, I will have a further update from Mid-Ohio on Friday. Did y ou send me your t-shirt size? I am going to need it for the Freedon t-shirt. Thanks!

so to make clear, i know we can camp at the corral........do we have to purchase the $20 camping pass as well?

I am trying to get the track to reserve an area for Mazda owners who are camping.

Just bought my ticket and camping pass!

Might be a dumb question, but are campfires allowed? We'll have to buy firewood in OH since we can't transport it, correct?

Just bought my ticket and camping pass!

Might be a dumb question, but are campfires allowed? We'll have to buy firewood in OH since we can't transport it, correct?

Campfires can only be in contained vessels which are not provided so no.

I am going to see if Lauri will let you guys use her fire pits (shared among the Mazda campers), you just have to take care of it, is all she asks. Also, as of last Friday, 48 tickets we're sold.

GRAND_AM_Mid_O_Corral_Schedule.jpg

Two questions, when is the parade lap? and what is this "pro's vs joes"?

read the last line in the schedule.............
pros vs joes is a tv show on spike, athletes against "joes" i wonder who would be there for that

read the last line in the schedule.............
pros vs joes is a tv show on spike, athletes against "joes" i wonder who would be there for that

Parade laps have been moved to Saturday @ 6:30pm .Pros vs Joes is Freedom against Mazda owners using u-racing, the have the a racing seat with a monitor. pedals, etc. One of the Freedom drivers will set a lap time and you'll have to beat it if you can!

Parade laps have been moved to Saturday @ 6:30pm .Pros vs Joes is Freedom against Mazda owners using u-racing, the have the a racing seat with a monitor. pedals, etc. One of the Freedom drivers will set a lap time and you'll have to beat it if you can!

i thought they were bringing back the show haha, well that sounds cool!

Back